For Sale 2017 Macan GTS

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Don’t really think we should comment on the guys pricing to be honest, the market will tell him what is right for his car.

As a guide I was offered more for my late 2016 GTS only 3 months ago but then my car has only 8000 miles and is presented perfectly as it is detailed to the hilt after every drive.

There is no harm advising him to hoover it out and wash the car before pics although should a seller really need to be told that you would think. Kinda does give an impression of how it has been looked after.

adam b

Post by adam b »

MCDK wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:23 am Don’t really think we should comment on the guys pricing to be honest, the market will tell him what is right for his car.
I did pause before posting this, but I remember how irritating it was when I was buying, so don't mind being a bit impolite. A 30 second search on the OP car locator give you two GTS examples of same age/less miles at 48 and 49 (so 47-48).

Surely sellers do some basic research?

I bought a £60k OPC car that the seller knew would be trade bid at 52, so he sensibly put it up for 55, I bought it for 54 two days later and on first sight, its not rocket science if you review the market.
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)