Macan s d HIGH SPEC (66)

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
kyleralph078

Post by kyleralph078 »

Hi gents, looking to sell my macan s d.

Quite high spec and in fantastic condition

White
66 plate
Full porsche service history
21" retro Black wheels
PASM
Air ride
PCM
Cruise control with brake assist
Lane assit
Privacy glass
75 litre fuel tank
Full red 18 way adjustable seats
Heated front seats
Carbon interior trim
Electric tow bar
PDLS
Low loading setting
4 new tyres 2k miles old

20191128135404_IMG_0839.JPG

Believe the car has been detailed and coated at some point in its life, its booked in again at the end of March for a full detail and to ensure the paint is in perfect condition

More pictures available upon request

Full appreciate I'm selling the car privately, but if you wanted a similar spec and condition you would be looking at over 40k from a porsche dealer.

Priced at 36k ONO

Thank you for looking

Kind regards
Kyle

gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

has it had a hard drive? just thinking my tyres are 44000 mile old and still have 3.5 mm
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

gasgas1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:37 pm has it had a hard drive? just thinking my tyres are 44000 mile old and still have 3.5 mm
My P Zero are nearly shot at 17k, so I think the OP’s are about right. Mine is definitely not driven hard but 21’s tend to wear quicker in my experience.

Are you sure you’ve got 44k miles out of the tyres? Seems like you are on your second set ?

Anyhow, let’s not detract from the advert. Good luck with it, great price by the way.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
adam b

Post by adam b »

er... not sure I would want retro wheels

Sport Classic is correct and sounds like you haven't added after-market alloys

tyre wear sounds very reasonable, 44k miles is Driving Miss Daisy
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
kyleralph078

Post by kyleralph078 »

They were wearing on the outer edge, they are p zeros as well, there was about 4/5mm left on the inside of the tyre.

Also forgot to mention that it has the optional torque vectoring diff as well

Was a bit worried about the price as the offers I'm getting from stealers is absolutely ridiculous
kyleralph078

Post by kyleralph078 »

adam b wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:49 pm er... not sure I would want retro wheels

Sport Classic is correct and sounds like you haven't added after-market alloys

tyre wear sounds very reasonable, 44k miles is Driving Miss Daisy
I can't edit the ad on my phone 😂 had a bit of a brain fart earlier whilst writing the advert.
T4RG4

Post by T4RG4 »

I would be interested in additional photos. I'm unable to DM first (or so it seems) as I've only just joined the site (to announce I'm looking for a used Macan). Thanks!
adam b

Post by adam b »

kyleralph078 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:36 pm Also forgot to mention that it has the optional torque vectoring diff as well

Was a bit worried about the price as the offers I'm getting from stealers is absolutely ridiculous
Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) plus

got to use the right lingo ;)

Diesels are hard to shift but spec is great, white is marmite, so I think its a fair starting price
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
bobajob

Post by bobajob »

Not sure that Diesels are hard to shift.

I've been stalking a couple of OPCs fuelled by paranoia (yes I have a diesel!) and the Diesel have been moving as quickly as the petrol models. Macan stock seems to turn over pretty quickly with most cars selling in 2 - 3weeks.

Diesel SUVs still make a lot of sense. New Audi QS5 has switch from petrol to diesel only.