TDI-Tuning box for Macan SD

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
rossman999

Post by rossman999 »

I've just sold my diesel Macan and removed the TDI-Tuning box (model CRTD2) before I let the car go. It's just like new (as in, immaculately clean, as well as with perfect functionality), The tuning-box (about the size of a cigarette pack) is absolutely plug-and-play; the box and harness can be installed, or removed, in around 10 minutes involving just two underbonnet connectors.

I know that these devices attract a variety of views but I have nothing but praise for it from my own experience. There are seven steps of 'tune' available it significantly improved mid-range pull and driveability. A further benefit is that it also provided a noticeable increase in fuel economy of circa 5mpg. IMHO its how the TDI should have been delivered

The units are just over £350 for the unit and I'm looking for half of that back - so £175 (including postage) to a fellow Forum member.
https://tdi-tuning.com/car/porsche/maca ... g-box-chip
Tesla 3LR
Macan SD gone :-(
997 C4S gone :-(

peter7

Post by peter7 »

Pm sent
Macan S Agate grey 2014 one of the original press cars
rossman999

Post by rossman999 »

A questions asked
How old is the unit ? not sure TBH as I bought it used on here and the seller claimed it has done 30,000 miles and I have done 10,000 miles with it fitted
Is it compatible with the Bluetooth module ? No idea!!!
I guess it doesn’t have the Bluetooth with it ? Correct
Do you remove it when it goes in for service ? There is a blanking plug that can be used that can "short" the chip but im struggling to find it as I have just moved house - if I find it at a later date I will forward.
My SD is an early diesel 2014 is it compatible do you know ? Assuming its the same engine it should - my understanding is the macan D engines did not change but perhaps ask TDI
Tesla 3LR
rossman999

Post by rossman999 »

Looking on ebay at the price on other units I may be a bit optimistic with price - how about £125 delivered?
Tesla 3LR
rossman999

Post by rossman999 »

and sold pending payment
Tesla 3LR