Macan SD Value

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
TD444

Post by TD444 »

MCDK wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:45 pm Some huge discounts on Panamera, Cayenne and Cayenne Coupe of up to £14k off on Coast2coast. Can’t imagine Belfast would be doing the same but it’s always ammo to throw at them if shopping for a new one.

Agree the new Macan really is hardly worth the cost to upgrade and in some respects may even be a downgrade to go to a new GTS and I would likely choose the same colour again too lol.

Could also easily do with less cars right now with lockdown but that will change soon I’m sure. My wife’s new M135i has probably done 50 miles in the last three months.
Must have a look on that site - due to next to no mileage currently it may be best to wait a bit and see - i cant see our friends in Belfast dropping £14k though...

It is a nice colour though :D

Same here, i have 3 other older classic cars that i havent got out much, been using the wifes 4x4 mostly although we have it 6 years now and that needs replacing... M135i is a nice toy also..... have thought about a M2 as well as a pickup - just shows were my head is at - not a clue... :roll:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May

TD444

Post by TD444 »

Kleynie wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:28 pm Mine is a late 2016, 66 reg with £24k worth of options and only 18k miles, it is also ceramic coated with two sets of wheels and I would be overjoyed to get mid thirties for it. I would have thought you are looking more like 32k personally and being realistic.

Sadly the market is flooded with diesels for no reason other than the media and bad government advice causing cities to tax diesel or ban them altogether.
Thanks - all interesting info.... Both MCDK and i are based in NI, diesels in NI command a premium and are sought after more that petrol (still) although the market may be smaller so its hard to say...

That said there is the below 2015 model for sale, similar mileage, not sure on full spec but mid-30's.... yes its a dealer but likely doesnt have Porsche WNTY... so there could be hope yet....

https://www.usedcarsni.com/2015-Porsche ... rch_type=1
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

The problem might be what that dealer paid for the car he is selling for £35k.
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Post by Matt @ PP Yorkshire »

This would be of interest to us, please email me at sales@prestigeperformanceyorkshire.co.uk if you decide to sell and would like us to make you an offer.

We collection nationwide & pay via instant bank transfer.
Guy

Post by Guy »

@ Matt - are you buying SDs? If so, up to what age, mileage?