Delivery date for new Macan s

All your ordering information here!
89se7en

Post by 89se7en »

Bad news fellas. Its really frustrating isn't it? But all the OPC can do is keep you informed. Then again Porsche production stage trackers aren't always that accurate. Ours actually came forward 14 days at one point and we're now still 7 days ahead of (3rd attempt) expectations. Fingers crossed for you chaps.
Just a thought.... What if i don't like it?!

darkness17

Post by darkness17 »

Just got back from seeing the OPC arrives Monday pickup Wednesday!

They just had there demo S arrive so I managed to get a quick shot

E6A6CEDD-C89B-4B88-8E45-F06D1143B13E.jpeg

Panthera

Post by Panthera »

darkness17 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:08 pm Just got back from seeing the OPC arrives Monday pickup Wednesday!

They just had there demo S arrive so I managed to get a quick shot
My OPC had a 2.0 in Miami Blue when I picked up my SD and I have to say I love the colour. My wife on the other hand was less enamoured and as the SE said it would probably date quite quickly. My 3 year old Rhodium Silver still looks great :-)
Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

^^^ Strange comment for a salesperson to make? 🤔
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
PBT147

Post by PBT147 »

Picked mine up Wednesday from Leeds, apparently another 2 left the dealership too the same day. First impressions, fantastic in every department, responsive, smooth and speed very deceptive. One massive improvement that we were all waiting for didn't disappoint either, the new PCM. At first I thought omg where do I start, but pleased to say after 30 mins play about it all started to come together and works very well indeed. One brilliant function is the voice control, probably the best listener in any device I've used, say the command, after a second or two you have the requested information... Amazon Music, POI, Email, Messages the lot! I will post some picks but to be honest since I picked it up it's not stopped moving, now that I have the time to take some pics it now needs a good clean! On that note I had the GEN 3 application done by Leeds, I was a bit nervous and did think about going down the detailer route but it looks great and well worth the spend, of course I will update you ALL on how easy it is to clean, hopefully later today!!
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

Great ! Mine comes in June, Enjoy!! .. are you using Apple Carplay to get Amazon Music, POI, Email, Messages etc... whats the sound like on standard exhaust ? The one I test drove was a bit quiet.. Whats your spec ?
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9
BenMacan

Post by BenMacan »

Has anyone come across this one? I was told by my OPC Silverstone that my S had been built and was at Emden and it had been loaded on the boat. Then nothing! On asking, my SE said that the Porsche delivery tracking system had gone down and that he had a message from Porsche, full of apologies and hoped that it did not cause any inconveniences etc. They would fix it. Anyone come across this?
In the meantime we don't know where my S is, it may be on it's way to Japan!! - and we are awaiting any info. as to where it is!!
PBT147

Post by PBT147 »

Not gone mad with spec, essentially Pan Roof, Heated Seats, Vol Grey, Black Window Surrounds, Heated FW (hopefully no need to use), Power Steering Plus, Driver Memory, Privacy Glass, and just went for the 19 inch design wheels which you are probably going derrr why those, but to be honest they don't look bad at all and the contrast looks good. Appreciate not everyones taste but 3k on wheel upgrades doesn't do it for me, they are all round and do the same thing!! plus you don't see them when your driving that's just my opinion! Oh and let's not forget the potential of wife scuffing them too! Plus now summer tyres are standard I'll just drop winter tyres on them between October-March rather than having to change the wheels. Not for eveybut heyho
PBT147

Post by PBT147 »

Ooops forgot to answer the questions on Apple Car Play. No I use S10 + works seamlessly, you can't retrieve emails using Apple not sure what other restrictions there are but guess a few like usual, I doubt they will want you to use Amazon Music when Applee in bed with Spotify and obviously the embedded iTunes. Sales exec during handover even said he will switch devices after seeing the increased functionality it offers. Also I use seperate data SIM for apps, not the pointless embedded SIM which is £30 pm for 7gb from Porsche. Note Amazon Music doesn't require sign in on PCM this is authorised via you mobile device account, a bit complicated but if anyone struggles to get it working I'll try to help to save them the time figuring it out!
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

BenMacan wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 am Has anyone come across this one? I was told by my OPC Silverstone that my S had been built and was at Emden and it had been loaded on the boat. Then nothing! On asking, my SE said that the Porsche delivery tracking system had gone down and that he had a message from Porsche, full of apologies and hoped that it did not cause any inconveniences etc. They would fix it. Anyone come across this?
In the meantime we don't know where my S is, it may be on it's way to Japan!! - and we are awaiting any info. as to where it is!!
VW group tracking in my experience is a bit of a dull instrument. I've had VW, Audi and Porsche new cars delivered and the tracking on all of them was poor. Car was in Germany, and then at port, then nothing when it seemed the car was stuck on a ship before a call from the dealer to say it had been with them for a few days and was ready to collect. Dont be surprised if you get a similar call.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50