Build slots

All your ordering information here!
DGC

Post by DGC »

Have expressed interest in ordering a Macan S. have been advised that I’d my preferred delivery date is next year then I must take the Brexit risk re any potential import tax changes. OPD reckoned they could squeeze my order into this year if I decide early next week and also remove price increase risk.

geomacan

Post by geomacan »

DGC wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:30 pm Have expressed interest in ordering a Macan S. have been advised that I’d my preferred delivery date is next year then I must take the Brexit risk re any potential import tax changes. OPD reckoned they could squeeze my order into this year if I decide early next week and also remove price increase risk.
Impressive if they do that. Even though mine always had a target date of leaving the factory on 9th October they still made me sign a doc saying the price would be plus 10% if it was delayed after December. Touch wood can pick up in a couple of weeks or so.

If they remove that risk you are laughing.
DGC

Post by DGC »

Think I have been fortunate in that they had a slot for a showrom car which they have passed to me. 11th December is the target date so I refused to sign the 10% Brexit risk letter, stating that it shouldn't be relevant. The dealer agreed after consulation with their GM.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Sounds like salesman talk as if they have done you some big favour but at least if you get a car this year it removes any risk of a price rise.