Adaptive Cruise Control

All your ordering information here!
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

I was reading a member's spec this morning and the configurator told me that Adaptive Cruise Control was no longer available and had been deleted from the spec. I have just checked the configurator for all Macan versions and this option has indeed disappeared. Whether it's a supply issue or a technical one remains to be seen.

Lane keeping assistant and Traffic Jam Assist disappeared a few months ago so maybe it's technical.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel

pmg

Post by pmg »

See my other post here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10165&start=10 with comments about the availability of AEB and ACC on VW's. I was wondering whether any tie to car standards post our exit from EU trade arrangement 31. 12. 2020

I have also just checked Audi site and "Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop&Go and Traffic-jam assist" still available as part of Driver Assitance pack Tour" .

https://www.uk.audi.com/uk/web/en/model ... CNPCN.html

If VW /Audi group still offering elsewhere I can not see this being a technical issue and parts supply issue seems unlikely for a similar reason.

Also just checked. ACC still available on 911, Taycan, Cayenne and Panamera
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

On-Track wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:16 pm I was reading a member's spec this morning and the configurator told me that Adaptive Cruise Control was no longer available and had been deleted from the spec. I have just checked the configurator for all Macan versions and this option has indeed disappeared. Whether it's a supply issue or a technical one remains to be seen.

Lane keeping assistant and Traffic Jam Assist disappeared a few months ago so maybe it's technical.
I ordered my car in August and they let me know that they removed Traffic Jam assist prior to my final spec being locked in Sept. My car was on a boat last week and due for collection this coming Friday.

Will be interesting to see if ACC is on the car as I have not received any notification it is not. Will update this thread when I know.....I just emailed the OPC.

I will be very disappointed if it is not on the car though as I used it extensively on my BMW travelling down the autobahns to Germany for work.
MaCantabrigian

Post by MaCantabrigian »

I contacted my dealer about this as it was a crucial option for me on my GTS order. I’ve been told as my spec was locked down early last week my car will still have the ACC but any cars configured now can’t have it until January orders onwards.

That sounds like it might be a short term supply issue then.
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

I also spoke to mine as my car is delivered next week and it has the ACC. They did not know it had gone from the configurator but mentioned this happened with the Pano SR once before as well and then it came back. They must have run out of parts or something. Maybe the ACC parts come from somewhere in lockdown.