S model year 21

All your ordering information here!
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

You think? will be interesting to see if OPCs allow collection during lockdown, I hope they do!!
geomacan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:13 pm
citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:03 am Lets add another lockdown into the mix now!
citadel1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:13 am Mine was expected to come through around 3rd week of Nov in any case, so hopefully this CoC will be sorted by then! Panamera sounds nice!! I shall definitely keep you updated!

That should not make much of a difference. Anyway. I'm putting miles on this Macan at their expense so tough :D

geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:00 pm You think? will be interesting to see if OPCs allow collection during lockdown, I hope they do!!
citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:03 am Lets add another lockdown into the mix now!

That should not make much of a difference. Anyway. I'm putting miles on this Macan at their expense so tough :D
Well for us its likely they won't have a CoC until then anyway so should make no difference. Obviously it the lockdown goes longer then it may cause an issue.
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

True, lets see...I am going into my OPC on Tuesday as need to collect a small toy car for my toddler which I ordered! :lol: I will ask them questions about this CoC, their opening arrangements for the new lockdown and what will happen to collections if cars arrive in November!
geomacan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:36 pm
citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:00 pm You think? will be interesting to see if OPCs allow collection during lockdown, I hope they do!!

Well for us its likely they won't have a CoC until then anyway so should make no difference. Obviously it the lockdown goes longer then it may cause an issue.
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:41 pm True, lets see...I am going into my OPC on Tuesday as need to collect a small toy car for my toddler which I ordered! :lol: I will ask them questions about this CoC, their opening arrangements for the new lockdown and what will happen to collections if cars arrive in November!

Cool. Which OPC ?
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

Porsche S London
geomacan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:10 pm
citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:41 pm True, lets see...I am going into my OPC on Tuesday as need to collect a small toy car for my toddler which I ordered! :lol: I will ask them questions about this CoC, their opening arrangements for the new lockdown and what will happen to collections if cars arrive in November!

Cool. Which OPC ?
Last edited by citadel1 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:30 pm Porsche W London

Cool. Which OPC ?
Thats interesting.....same as mine !!!!!!!! My sales rep said they had 4 Macan S on hold.

Don't mention what I said but ask them if there are any delays. Would be Interesting to hear.
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

Sorry, autocorrect mistake with the W, lol Porsche South London!
geomacan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Cool. Which OPC ?
Thats interesting.....same as mine !!!!!!!! My sales rep said they had 4 Macan S on hold.

Don't mention what I said but ask them if there are any delays. Would be Interesting to hear.
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

I shall update you on Tuesday! will be interesting to see what they say - especially regarding the whole lockdown situation
citadel1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:40 pm Sorry, autocorrect mistake with the W, lol Porsche South London!
geomacan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:36 pm

citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

Seems like we wont have any problem woth collections, I had raised the question with my SE regarding any issues surrounding the registration of MY21 Macan S and the Certificate of Conformity, but I was told that they are unaware of any issue....this is their first batch of Macan S MY21 though, so I shall let you know what happens when it actually lands @geomacan - mine is expected towards the end of this month, so if there is an issue as you have been told, it may be resolved by then in any case.....hope you are enjoying the Panamera! :D
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:58 pm Seems like we wont have any problem woth collections, I had raised the question with my SE regarding any issues surrounding the registration of MY21 Macan S and the Certificate of Conformity, but I was told that they are unaware of any issue....this is their first batch of Macan S MY21 though, so I shall let you know what happens when it actually lands @geomacan - mine is expected towards the end of this month, so if there is an issue as you have been told, it may be resolved by then in any case.....hope you are enjoying the Panamera! :D
Thanks....lets see. Below the panamera

thumbnail_20201028_140702.jpg