S model year 21

All your ordering information here!
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

very nice!!!
geomacan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:15 am
citadel1 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:58 pm Seems like we wont have any problem woth collections, I had raised the question with my SE regarding any issues surrounding the registration of MY21 Macan S and the Certificate of Conformity, but I was told that they are unaware of any issue....this is their first batch of Macan S MY21 though, so I shall let you know what happens when it actually lands @geomacan - mine is expected towards the end of this month, so if there is an issue as you have been told, it may be resolved by then in any case.....hope you are enjoying the Panamera! :D
Thanks....lets see. Below the panamera

geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:18 am very nice!!!
geomacan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:15 am
citadel1 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:58 pm Seems like we wont have any problem woth collections, I had raised the question with my SE regarding any issues surrounding the registration of MY21 Macan S and the Certificate of Conformity, but I was told that they are unaware of any issue....this is their first batch of Macan S MY21 though, so I shall let you know what happens when it actually lands @geomacan - mine is expected towards the end of this month, so if there is an issue as you have been told, it may be resolved by then in any case.....hope you are enjoying the Panamera! :D
Thanks....lets see. Below the panamera
Just got an email from my OPC confirming they are allowing collections through lockdown.
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

good news! any update on your Certificate of Conformity?
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:03 am good news! any update on your Certificate of Conformity?
Nope....They are still targetting End of Nov. I think S models are staying in Sheerness until then
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

I still find this bizarre....

On the Porsche website it even says "The Worldwide Harmonized Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedures (WLTP) are the replacement for the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) tests which were in use until 1 September 2018. Both the old and the new tests are designed to measure exhaust emissions and fuel consumption. The WLTP testing cycle is based on real-time data collected world-wide during road use – giving a better representation of everyday driving profiles. Every vehicle produced for the EU market is provided with a Certificate of Conformity (CoC document), which, in addition to other information, includes the CO2 emission values from the laboratory test. On the basis of this document, registration of the vehicle is possible everywhere in Europe."

My SE even said that all cars manufactured for Europe come with a CoC upon production, there can be an issue if it is a completely new model, but this MY21 is essentially the same thing, nothing different really.....

Hopefully your OPC isn't making up some excuse for an alternative reason
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

I called Porsche UK just now and posed the question - they said that all new cars come with a CoC...it is generated at the factory in Germany, nothing to do with the UK government issuing any certificate - it could be that maybe the first batch of MY21 they forgot to produce it?! Very strange but lets see what happens with mine - I am very curious now!!
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:54 am I called Porsche UK just now and posed the question - they said that all new cars come with a CoC...it is generated at the factory in Germany, nothing to do with the UK government issuing any certificate - it could be that maybe the first batch of MY21 they forgot to produce it?! Very strange but lets see what happens with mine - I am very curious now!!
Yes but this happened last year also. Just Google Porsche and Certificate of Conformity.
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Enjoy

I much prefer the wagon now
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

Tracky wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:24 pm Enjoy

I much prefer the wagon now
I like the Panamera but it is a little too big for my needs now and a bit wide at the back. I do like playing with driving on electric though

Looking forward to the Macan nevertheless and a higher ride.
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:54 am I called Porsche UK just now and posed the question - they said that all new cars come with a CoC...it is generated at the factory in Germany, nothing to do with the UK government issuing any certificate - it could be that maybe the first batch of MY21 they forgot to produce it?! Very strange but lets see what happens with mine - I am very curious now!!
The OPC just let me know the issue is resolved now and my car is on its way so I will collect it next week at last !!! :roll: