S model year 21

All your ordering information here!
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

That is great news! Glad that your wait is over - do upload some pics when you get it! :-)
geomacan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:52 am
citadel1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:54 am I called Porsche UK just now and posed the question - they said that all new cars come with a CoC...it is generated at the factory in Germany, nothing to do with the UK government issuing any certificate - it could be that maybe the first batch of MY21 they forgot to produce it?! Very strange but lets see what happens with mine - I am very curious now!!
The OPC just let me know the issue is resolved now and my car is on its way so I will collect it next week at last !!! :roll:

citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

@geomacan, how are you finding your new Macan? Hope you received it and are enjoying! Mine is at Sheerness as of this evening, so hopefully next week!!
geomacan

Post by geomacan »

citadel1 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:56 am @geomacan, how are you finding your new Macan? Hope you received it and are enjoying! Mine is at Sheerness as of this evening, so hopefully next week!!
Later today mate !!
Molehusband

Post by Molehusband »

How long does it take to get from Emden to the dealer. Car arrived at Port Emden on 3rd November but I have no idea how long the next part of the journey takes. Any info would be much appreciated.
citadel1

Post by citadel1 »

It can vary I think.....my build was completed 30 October, went to Emden a few days later, but then only left on a vessel 2 days ago, in the UK as of yesterday.... so mine was at Emden for about 2 weeks....
Molehusband wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:27 pm How long does it take to get from Emden to the dealer. Car arrived at Port Emden on 3rd November but I have no idea how long the next part of the journey takes. Any info would be much appreciated.
Molehusband

Post by Molehusband »

Thanks for that. Could be soon hopefully.