Current lead times on GTS

All your ordering information here!
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

So my GTS is coming up 3 in may, was debating an X3M but having read the reviews on the ride quality I’m swinging back to another GTS

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMZ1FWL0

A dealer is calling me tomorrow regarding availability of build slots after my supplying dealer seem totally uninterested, but just wondering if anyone had ordered very recently a GTS what is your expected delivery date.

Coooler

Post by Coooler »

Hi,

I paid the deposit for my MY21 GTS in the 3rd week of January, and my dealers latest estimate for delivery is the end of May.

Hope that helps
911 Carrera S: Awaiting allocation
Macan S Gen 3 22-
Taycan Cross Turismo 21-22
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Coooler wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:52 pm Hi,

I paid the deposit for my MY21 GTS in the 3rd week of January, and my dealers latest estimate for delivery is the end of May.

Hope that helps
Magic thanks for that!
Deleted User 4108

Post by Deleted User 4108 »

Hi,

paid my deposit for GTS end of December for March build, expecting delivery in April so timelines seem consistent

Tony
ghostwalker

Post by ghostwalker »

Ordered start of Jan, dealer had 1 slot ready to go (their 1st since July apparently), and I’ve scheduled collection at the back end of March though I’ve been told it’ll be here this month 😄

All the best 👊 I think slots will now be hard to come by as the mildly updated version is due by summer, and if they do a GTS of that then it’ll be 2023 at the earliest. Get your order in while you can!

And yes, sitting in the X3M is like having your backside pummelled as you go down the road. I know this as someone at work had one and I was keen to try it out. Not surprised that dealers have reduced their new stock of that to around £65k, but I still wouldn’t have one.
Previous: 2021 Macan GTS Volcano Grey http://www.porsche-code.com/PMMW6S58
On order: 2023 Macan GTS Python Green http://www.porsche-code.com/PPQHXNI1
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

ghostwalker wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:55 pm Ordered start of Jan, dealer had 1 slot ready to go (their 1st since July apparently), and I’ve scheduled collection at the back end of March though I’ve been told it’ll be here this month 😄

All the best 👊 I think slots will now be hard to come by as the mildly updated version is due by summer, and if they do a GTS of that then it’ll be 2023 at the earliest. Get your order in while you can!

And yes, sitting in the X3M is like having your backside pummelled as you go down the road. I know this as someone at work had one and I was keen to try it out. Not surprised that dealers have reduced their new stock of that to around £65k, but I still wouldn’t have one.
I found a 2021MY x3m for 64k with ultimate pack and 1,000 miles which had me interested till I read the reviews. Saying that I have had numerous big wheeled BMWs on runflats so wondered if I’d really notice it. Problem is time running out for a gts order and no way to really test drive an x3m at the moment
ghostwalker

Post by ghostwalker »

Northandy wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 pm
ghostwalker wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:55 pm Ordered start of Jan, dealer had 1 slot ready to go (their 1st since July apparently), and I’ve scheduled collection at the back end of March though I’ve been told it’ll be here this month 😄

I found a 2021MY x3m for 64k with ultimate pack and 1,000 miles which had me interested till I read the reviews. Saying that I have had numerous big wheeled BMWs on runflats so wondered if I’d really notice it. Problem is time running out for a gts order and no way to really test drive an x3m at the moment
Given that you’re not able to test drive one currently, i think the best thing to do would be to watch Joe Achilles’ video on it on YouTube. And Autotrader have one too for the X4M. Just shows how horrendously firm the ride is.

The Stelvio QV is another option and the ride on that is more SUV-like I believe.
ghostwalker

Post by ghostwalker »

ghostwalker wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 am
Northandy wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Given that you’re not able to test drive one currently, i think the best thing to do would be to watch Joe Achilles’ video on it on YouTube. And Autotrader have one too for the X4M. Just shows how horrendously firm the ride is.

The Stelvio QV is another option and the ride on that is more SUV-like I believe.

But if you can get a slot for the GTS then all will be well. Let us know how you get on :D
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Not looking promising on the gts front, Porsche Kendal just sold their April slot and not sure they are getting anymore.

I guess it might just be a case of keeping what I have for another year to see what happens with the gts facelift.
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Northandy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:21 pm Not looking promising on the gts front, Porsche Kendal just sold their April slot and not sure they are getting anymore.

I guess it might just be a case of keeping what I have for another year to see what happens with the gts facelift.
How many other OPC's have you tried? When I was ordering my Turbo I tried 5 different dealers, they all had slots but they were going fast.
Try as many places as you can, Teeside were really helpful (David Singh).
Problem is, the gen 3 is out soon as well.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)