Gen 3 orders

All your ordering information here!
Joe390

Post by Joe390 »

PMS888 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:21 pm Thought I might give some hope and good news to all in regards to the parts shortages and delayed delivery dates.

Just a quick recap, I placed my order end of July and was lucky to find a cancelled September build slot for my Macan S. I was told there would be a slight delay because of the build change and given an estimated late November /early Dec delivery date. I tried to do a last minute configuration change today only to be told by my OPC that the my order had been locked and my delivery date has now in fact been moved earlier to end of October, which is great news! I have the air suspension / PASM, 14 way seats options and so hopefully this means that Porsche are sorting out the supply issues. :-)
Good news! Here’s hoping. We’ve been told April/May at the minute for Macan S 🤨

PhS

Post by PhS »

Wow a Macan S with the option 1BK ... I am jealous. I initially selected this option but was told that due to factory issue in Germany (recent flooding) it was not available anymore on S.
They even removed it from the Configurator in Luxembourg.
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Joe390 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:29 pm
PMS888 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:21 pm Thought I might give some hope and good news to all in regards to the parts shortages and delayed delivery dates.

Just a quick recap, I placed my order end of July and was lucky to find a cancelled September build slot for my Macan S. I was told there would be a slight delay because of the build change and given an estimated late November /early Dec delivery date. I tried to do a last minute configuration change today only to be told by my OPC that the my order had been locked and my delivery date has now in fact been moved earlier to end of October, which is great news! I have the air suspension / PASM, 14 way seats options and so hopefully this means that Porsche are sorting out the supply issues. :-)
Good news! Here’s hoping. We’ve been told April/May at the minute for Macan S 🤨
Seem to be a lot of end of Oct builds. Mine is currently Oct 31 ( July order )
Deleted User 4436

ok, quick question, The configurator for the S very clearly shows the Rev counter is white. The new videos that have been posted recently very clearly show it the same grey/silver colour as the current Macan, wonder which is right? I suspect its the video.
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 pm ok, quick question, The configurator for the S very clearly shows the Rev counter is white. The new videos that have been posted recently very clearly show it the same grey/silver colour as the current Macan, Winder which is right? I suspect its the video.
I'm sure I have read that it's silver somewhere, but you are right, it is white in the config pictures......
hood69

Post by hood69 »

It's silver
Looks white on the configurator.
Papeto

Post by Papeto »

The standard spec sheet says its silver- so same as the old S
2022 Macan S ordered PNEGHKV4
Deleted User 4436

Papeto wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:24 pm The standard spec sheet says its silver- so same as the old S
more a kind of dark grey rather than silver from what I remember on the test drive (then my last car paint was called "meteorite silver" and it was definitely grey!). TBH I', happy about that. I didn't much like the idea of a bright white dial right in my face all the time.