Coast2Coast cars

All your ordering information here!
MrBaozi

Post by MrBaozi »

MacanArif wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:58 pm There are discounts available and they can be more than 2% - I'll put you in touch with my dealer if anyone wants.
Even for the Gen 3 Macan? I know C2C was 2% for Gen 2 recently and currently 3% for a cayenne. They have even updated the website offering 3% off the cayenne GT Turbo. Good luck getting an allocation let alone a discount on that car.

Discounts must be a franchise thing. OPC who I have an order with via C2C is a franchise. I also have a confirmed allocation and build slot for a Taycan CT Turbo S which hopefully will be with me before the end of the year. OPC is owned by Porsche retail group. Naturally I asked them first whether there was any movement on price. Current short supply and high demand meant they weren't moving an inch.

To be honest I'm not really bothered about the discount. But if it means I am placed behind list priced orders in the allocations list eventhough my deposit was placed earlier I would rather sacrifice the 1%.

smithers-jones

Post by smithers-jones »

A bit late to the 'are C2C legit' etc, but yes they are, and they do supply through franchise dealers. We spoke to them in the past regarding a supply of BMW and used to live near their old office in Ceredigion before they moved nearer to Cardigan: they don't hold stock, that's guaranteed!
Best, Ade

Incoming:
Papaya GTS build PPTLLZB0
Aurora Blue Cupra Born V3 77kW

Current:
BMW E92 330D Le Mans Blue

Previously loved:
2015 Sapphire Blue Macan SD
2014 Sapphire Blue 981S Cayman
2016 Racing Yellow 981GTS Cayman
Variety of ALPINA
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

I used car wow for a A45 a few years ago. Best offer was Hull and I went to a local dealer and told them I’d rather buy local.

Told him I’d do the deal today if he matched it. He got within about £50 I think of a 14% discount at the time.

Something you may want to consider trying.
as7920

Post by as7920 »

I enquired with C2C before putting my deposit down with my OPC directly for my T and they said there were none to be had.
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

as7920 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:19 pm I enquired with C2C before putting my deposit down with my OPC directly for my T and they said there were none to be had.
In the current climate I can’t imagine there is almost any discount to be had, as there are barely cars to be had.
as7920

Post by as7920 »

BanZ wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:49 pm
as7920 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:19 pm I enquired with C2C before putting my deposit down with my OPC directly for my T and they said there were none to be had.
In the current climate I can’t imagine there is almost any discount to be had, as there are barely cars to be had.
Indeed. They also added unlikely to be any on the T due to number being made. 400 I think they said. For UK.