GTS build dates

All your ordering information here!
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Best I give them a call!!!

:-)

Armyaxl

Post by Armyaxl »

What happens if you switch from a gts to an S, do you go back to the bottom of the S queue? I ordered in July but if gts is going to take forever then may be worth the swap.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Armyaxl wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:56 pm What happens if you switch from a gts to an S, do you go back to the bottom of the S queue? I ordered in July but if gts is going to take forever then may be worth the swap.

Ask your OPC! ;)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
hood69

Post by hood69 »

Armyaxl wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:56 pm What happens if you switch from a gts to an S, do you go back to the bottom of the S queue? I ordered in July but if gts is going to take forever then may be worth the swap.
I would think you'd absolutely get the next S
You could probably get Omni's S if you fancied that.
GTS customers are up the food chain.
Joe390

Post by Joe390 »

hood69 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:34 pm
I would think you'd absolutely get the next S
You could probably get Omni's S if you fancied that.
GTS customers are up the food chain.
We ordered a base in Late July with a Nov delivery. However then upgraded to S early August and were told delivery time would now be Mar/April! I assumed we’d been bumped to bottom of queue. Given it’s our first Porsche, probably makes sense as I imagine they prioritise repeat customers first. Still worth asking OPC anyway
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

I was told today that the gen3 Macan s
Are the only profile coming through early or on time
Im hoping so I have an S on order for delivery next month
www.porsche-code.com/PNN24CS9
MrBaozi

Post by MrBaozi »

Ask your OPC as there is usually more allocations for S than GTS.

I've got a GTS on order. 1st round of allocations with my OPC they had 2 spare Oct/Nov build slots for the S model which I could have swapped for.

As of today I am none the wiser and still do not have an allocation for my GTS :( .
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

MrBaozi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:44 am

I've got a GTS on order. 1st round of allocations with my OPC they had 2 spare Oct/Nov build slots for the S model which I could have swapped for.

As of today I am none the wiser and still do not have an allocation for my GTS :( .
Maybe share who your opc is if they still have S allocations available as I’m sure some forum members would be interested.
MrBaozi

Post by MrBaozi »

BanZ wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:33 pm
MrBaozi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:44 am

Maybe share who your opc is if they still have S allocations available as I’m sure some forum members would be interested.
I'm sure they're long gone as it was when they received their 1st allocations for the Gen 3 in August. Also a little annoying how they are expecting their GTS demo late Oct but yet to allocate me a build.
Mwillia

Post by Mwillia »

Yes,same goes for me.I contacted my OPC yesterday to see if any chance of swapping my GTS order for an earlier delivery S allocation….but no chance & lead time to delivery same as for GTS.So I’m left without any knowledge of whether my car (paid deposit on July 26th) will come in first half of 2022. Really disappointing on an ‘older’ model car but seems all premium brands the same.Presumably the Leipzig factory has a dedicated line building right-hand drive cars for the U.K market primarily ?