GTS build dates

All your ordering information here!
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Mwillia wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:12 am Yes,same goes for me.I contacted my OPC yesterday to see if any chance of swapping my GTS order for an earlier delivery S allocation….but no chance & lead time to delivery same as for GTS.So I’m left without any knowledge of whether my car (paid deposit on July 26th) will come in first half of 2022. Really disappointing on an ‘older’ model car but seems all premium brands the same.Presumably the Leipzig factory has a dedicated line building right-hand drive cars for the U.K market primarily ?
I’m never sure how much tailoring there is for the right hand market. All the drive controls in the centre console sit in place for a left hand drive(pasm controls, sport/comfort without sports chrono etc). Some people also complain of not having as much space as they’d like by the peddles in the right hand drive version.

cc3

Post by cc3 »

Mwillia wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:12 am Yes,same goes for me.I contacted my OPC yesterday to see if any chance of swapping my GTS order for an earlier delivery S allocation….but no chance & lead time to delivery same as for GTS.So I’m left without any knowledge of whether my car (paid deposit on July 26th) will come in first half of 2022. Really disappointing on an ‘older’ model car but seems all premium brands the same.Presumably the Leipzig factory has a dedicated line building right-hand drive cars for the U.K market primarily ?
If you work the phones hard over the next couple of months you will probably find a cancelled S might not be your first colour choice etc but they will be out there. Try a Scottish dealer or maybe Exeter I’ve even found a GT4 slot in the past by doing some hard work
Mwillia

Post by Mwillia »

Thanks,but will stick with current GTS order and just hope for the best.Don’t want to compromise on spec,colour etc,that’s why folks like me spending big bucks on this older car ! 🤔
Raven Flyer

Post by Raven Flyer »

Colchester told us an order placed now would be summer 2022 at the earliest but some spec options could delay it further. We didn't want to risk ending up with one fitted with speed limiters and data logging, which comes in May 2022. PASM and pano roofs would delay the build.

So instead we bought a stunning fully loaded Volcano S with 5k miles on it.
Macan S 2020
R8 V10 Spyder 2013
A6 BiTDi 2016
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Raven Flyer wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:13 pm Colchester told us an order placed now would be summer 2022 at the earliest but some spec options could delay it further. We didn't want to risk ending up with one fitted with speed limiters and data logging, which comes in May 2022. PASM and pano roofs would delay the build.

Mid Sussex said summer 2022 for S orders.
MattS

Post by MattS »

Raven Flyer wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:13 pm Colchester told us an order placed now would be summer 2022 at the earliest but some spec options could delay it further. We didn't want to risk ending up with one fitted with speed limiters and data logging, which comes in May 2022. PASM and pano roofs would delay the build.

Is it May 2022?

I was under the impression its July 2022, and that's only for newly launched models. For models which have already launched the date is later on
MH82

Post by MH82 »

Only on new to market cars, the Macan already exists so these elements won’t be turned on/included
2022 GTS order cancelled
2023 718 Spyder order cancelled
Gone rogue and bought an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S :shock:
MH82

Post by MH82 »

MattS wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:31 pm

Is it May 2022?

I was under the impression its July 2022, and that's only for newly launched models. For models which have already launched the date is later on
Correct, it’s 2024
2022 GTS order cancelled
2023 718 Spyder order cancelled
Gone rogue and bought an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S :shock:
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

NWaldeck123 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:12 pm It’s interesting on delivery dates as commented by several other people, I think Ive been lucky as was going to go with a Gen II then Gen III came out so changed. Confirmed spec etc. I was then told that there were delays, thought no problem a lot of supply issues currently. Then of a sudden my GTS is now in the UK and expected to be available in 2 weeks time.
Fingers crossed - Reading said my Gen 2 was ‘on the boat and en route’ on the 24th Sept. I’m phoning them tomorrow to find out if I should call the coast guard … 🤨
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Hi all
Was informed that today was the build date for my Macan S
Is there any way of seeing what is on the production line at the factory?