Price increase.

All your ordering information here!
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

At a risk of getting flamed for stating the obvious, demand and supply influences the price. Right now we have Bonanza in the market.
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4

PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

I think we can all rest easy that if you placed an order prior to yesterday you are price protected. Have any other Porsche models been increased? 🤔
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

PorscheMack wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:49 am I think we can all rest easy that if you placed an order prior to yesterday you are price protected. Have any other Porsche models been increased? 🤔
All models have had a price rise. I guess it’s inline with inflation.
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Old Chimer wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:06 pm
Craig Porter wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:57 pm This will only affect orders taken from today (15th) onwards or up until 22MY, so fingers crossed you get your cars before the factory closes in August. When dealers are invoiced PCGB will amend the invoice, any amendments we will just show the difference as a negative figure so the price remains.
Thanks Craig, that's really helpful but, for clarity, can you please confirm whether that is applicable to all UK OPCs or are you describing what will happen in your group only?
Iv'e Just had an email from SE at my OPC to correct what they said to me yesterday. Yesterday they told me my order would be subject to the new price increase even though I had a deposit down for new GTS. And what Craig posted is correct thanks. The old price holds but only if you are lucky to get a 2022 model which as Craig said is until factory close in August 2022, as after this it becomes a 2023 model with possible variations and prices.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
MH82

Post by MH82 »

mistercesq wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:03 am
PorscheMack wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:49 am I think we can all rest easy that if you placed an order prior to yesterday you are price protected. Have any other Porsche models been increased? 🤔
All models have had a price rise. I guess it’s inline with inflation.
Taycan and panamera didn’t….(apparently, I’ve not checked…..)
2022 GTS order cancelled
2023 718 Spyder order cancelled
Gone rogue and bought an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S :shock:
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Just spoke to mySE he tells me I will not have to pay the price increase
Also my Macan S and others had a stop on it at Emden but this has now cleared
So now just waiting on the next ship to Grimsby
👍
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Ftb wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:36 am Just spoke to mySE he tells me I will not have to pay the price increase
👍
Mine too, but look at the 22 build dates post. I slightly underestimated how many cars sit at Emden, its enormous!! I can see why it takes a while for cars to get on boats.
Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

Ftb wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:36 am Just spoke to mySE he tells me I will not have to pay the price increase
👍
There is a boat from Sheerness to Grimsby tomorrow and there is a boat from Emden to Sheerness today. It looks like they may be moving cars from Sheerness to Grimsby by ship.
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

I'm in the same situation with my LR Defender. Ordered beginning of August and still waiting for a build slot. Back then estimated delivery was March '22. In the meantime the configurator has been updated to 23MY spec and uplifted prices with those models arriving 'next summer'. I'm told my price stays the same if it is a '22 build but 'will be told what my options are' if it becomes a '23 car. We should here more on build date by the end of this year.
So not all that different from Porsche in terms of pricing policy.

In the past members on here waiting for a car to be built have had to swallow an increase which, as has been said, usually happens at the start of the calendar year and/or with the new model year starting in September. Also been said but any price hold promises anyone has been given now would be wise to get in writing, email at least.
Last edited by Nuclear Nick on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
pmg

Post by pmg »

mistercesq wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:39 am
👍
There is a boat from Sheerness to Grimsby tomorrow and there is a boat from Emden to Sheerness today. It looks like they may be moving cars from Sheerness to Grimsby by ship.
Today's arrival at Sheerness is already an hour 15 mins late and has made little progress in the last hour, sitting off Leysdown on the Isle of Sheppy

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... CA_HIGHWAY

so the stop seems to be in Mid ocean!!
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8