Macan S ordered

All your ordering information here!
samandrew

Post by samandrew »

Everyone in the West London Porsche Centre seemed to be in gilets; they probably assumed I was lost when I walked in :D

Had several more plays with the configurator, currently looking like this http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6FLR72

To save anyone clicking:

Set in stone - sports seats, roof rails, ACC, surround view.
Currently swaying towards - Papaya paint, air suspension
Dropped the spots chrono and pan roof and added the Exhaust - but still on the fence on that one.

Need to add some sort of spare tyre or the goo and compressor. I can only assume you'd spec the 19" wheel because the 18" doesn't fit over certain brake options?
Previous Porsches - 944, 928, 986, 981
Macan S on order

Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

hood69 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 pm
mistercesq wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:52 pm
Zadkiel wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:16 pm
Is Schoffel the posh equivalent of Stone Island or Moncler?
😁 for country shooting attire, next up the expense chain is Musto, then Laksen for the nouveau riche.
Old money wears tatty Barbour - the more ‘lived in’ and torn and repaired the better.
Schoffel is the gilet of choice in the Cotswolds. Although there are very few country old money types round here. The ones that do have money drive old defenders or pick ups. It’s the Londoners who moved out of the city during Covid that are playing at being country folk.

No one would actually dress like them….
[/quote]

Lol
That's good and new info for me.
I always thought if old money was to buy a Macan(which it wouldn't ) it would definitely go with Night Blue and then ruin it with some sort of brown interior.
Obligatory Golden Retriever in the back called Basil.
[/quote]

No, you need a black Labrador nowadays…. Golden Retrievers are so last season daaaarling.
Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

samandrew wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:53 pm Everyone in the West London Porsche Centre seemed to be in gilets; they probably assumed I was lost when I walked in :D

Had several more plays with the configurator, currently looking like this http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6FLR72

To save anyone clicking:

Set in stone - sports seats, roof rails, ACC, surround view.
Currently swaying towards - Papaya paint, air suspension
Dropped the spots chrono and pan roof and added the Exhaust - but still on the fence on that one.

Need to add some sort of spare tyre or the goo and compressor. I can only assume you'd spec the 19" wheel because the 18" doesn't fit over certain brake options?
Added the exhaust….. Legend! I’m a child at heart and like pops and bangs
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

mistercesq wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:01 pm
hood69 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 pm
mistercesq wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Is Schoffel the posh equivalent of Stone Island or Moncler?
😁 for country shooting attire, next up the expense chain is Musto, then Laksen for the nouveau riche.
Old money wears tatty Barbour - the more ‘lived in’ and torn and repaired the better.
Schoffel is the gilet of choice in the Cotswolds. Although there are very few country old money types round here. The ones that do have money drive old defenders or pick ups. It’s the Londoners who moved out of the city during Covid that are playing at being country folk.

No one would actually dress like them….
Lol
That's good and new info for me.
I always thought if old money was to buy a Macan(which it wouldn't ) it would definitely go with Night Blue and then ruin it with some sort of brown interior.
Obligatory Golden Retriever in the back called Basil.
[/quote]

No, you need a black Labrador nowadays…. Golden Retrievers are so last season daaaarling.
[/quote]

Oi !!

DB8E20DB-FA6C-4EAF-A6C9-6AE805CBA6B5.jpeg

On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
samandrew

Post by samandrew »

Heading out for a test drive tomorrow to assess some of the options again; unluckily the car the dealer has with the sports exhaust isn't avaialble, but trying one without might convince me I don't need it, If I'm still not sure I'll have to go back again.

Now leaning towards Gentian Blue; I do like the Papaya, but the more I look at it, the more the un painted bits of exterior stand out; the darker colours hide these better.
Previous Porsches - 944, 928, 986, 981
Macan S on order