Macan S ordered

All your ordering information here!
Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

Tracky wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:21 am
mistercesq wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:11 am
AndrewWatson wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:50 am As a future Papaya owner in few weeks in Australia it'll look just great. If you go black or grey you'll just blend in to all the other cars on the road. It's always good to be that one in the crowd that's a bit different.
That’s why I went for Miami. Every day when I take my son to school there is a sea of grey Range Rovers and it makes me feel a bit depressed.
Posh school is it !? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Yes but I just like the thought of how disgusted the other parents will be by Miami blue.

samandrew

Post by samandrew »

mistercesq wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:33 am
Tracky wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:21 am
mistercesq wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:11 am

That’s why I went for Miami. Every day when I take my son to school there is a sea of grey Range Rovers and it makes me feel a bit depressed.
Posh school is it !? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Yes but I just like the thought of how disgusted the other parents will be by Miami blue.
Don't tempt me, Miami blue would be my choice of the top end colours :D .... could ditch the roof and the Chrono to pay for it ....
Previous Porsches - 944, 928, 986, 981
Macan S on order
samandrew

Post by samandrew »

New User wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:18 am There is Sport Plus on the Engine/Transmission that you get with Sport Chrono which is separate from Sport Plus on Suspension that you get with PASM. I had a test drive with SportChrono on an S and didnt spec it.

I would ditch it for Met Paint. Apart from that it is a well rounded spec.
Yes I'm now questioning the SC again, in reality with the kids in the back I'm going to be in comfort mode 95% of the time.
Macan S on order
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

samandrew wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am
New User wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:18 am There is Sport Plus on the Engine/Transmission that you get with Sport Chrono which is separate from Sport Plus on Suspension that you get with PASM. I had a test drive with SportChrono on an S and didnt spec it.

I would ditch it for Met Paint. Apart from that it is a well rounded spec.
Yes I'm now questioning the SC again, in reality with the kids in the back I'm going to be in comfort mode 95% of the time.
But there is still the 5% of driving time left :lol:
samandrew

Post by samandrew »

BanZ wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:34 am I’m a big advocate for air since getting my gen3 S with air. It gives you such a good ride and a lot of variability as you go through the PASM modes depending on your mood/preference. It also gives the option to change the ride height. Lastly it gives the option to lower the rear end for easy boot loading - this is completely pointless in my opinion! Lowering the whole car does make it easier for cleaning the roof though :)
The Jekyll and Hyde character with the combination of the PASM and Air is one of the most appealing things and a stand out feature compared to the competition. Would be a shame not to spec it I think, I think I'd regret it in the long run.
Macan S on order
hood69

Post by hood69 »

Ditch air and sports chrono-normal sport mode more than enough
It's sort of expected on a GTS but hardly used.
I was always tempted by the base black but would need to get it ceramic coated which would be the price of the metallic anyway.

"A sea of grey range rovers" - Get yourself out of that place they call Hell.
Deleted User 4439

samandrew wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am
BanZ wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:34 am I’m a big advocate for air since getting my gen3 S with air. It gives you such a good ride and a lot of variability as you go through the PASM modes depending on your mood/preference. It also gives the option to change the ride height. Lastly it gives the option to lower the rear end for easy boot loading - this is completely pointless in my opinion! Lowering the whole car does make it easier for cleaning the roof though :)
The Jekyll and Hyde character with the combination of the PASM and Air is one of the most appealing things and a stand out feature compared to the competition. Would be a shame not to spec it I think, I think I'd regret it in the long run.
You get the Jekyll and Hyde effect with normal PASM
pmg

Post by pmg »

Like seats, suspensions and SC are best decided by driving different cars an adequate distance on different roads as they are personal choices. Go and do that and ignore all the comments in this thread. ;) ;) ;)
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Deleted User 4439

pmg wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:10 am Like seats, suspensions and SC are best decided by driving different cars an adequate distance on different roads as they are personal choices. Go and do that and ignore all the comments in this thread. ;) ;) ;)
But he started the thread asking for peoples opinions on his spec ;)
pmg

Post by pmg »

mistercesq wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:19 am
pmg wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:10 am Like seats, suspensions and SC are best decided by driving different cars an adequate distance on different roads as they are personal choices. Go and do that and ignore all the comments in this thread. ;) ;) ;)
But he started the thread asking for peoples opinions on his spec ;)
Right I will give mine then.

SC is very useful due to the steering wheel mode switch and individual setting even if you never get as far as sports plus.

There is a reason they now fit air as standard to GTS. yes just PASM give the stiffness variation but air means in the stiffer settings the ride Is still of a high standard and increases the ability to press on whilst driving the sort of road surfaces we have in the UK
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8