Last Minute Stop Sale for Headlight Component

All your ordering information here!
Sweetmeister

Post by Sweetmeister »

Wilmslow has the S and GTS as demos, in fact it’s got 2 of the S.
Macan S on order in Black. Leather and 21’ GT’s- Cancelled. Coming soon 911 GTS. :D

Websteri

Post by Websteri »

Neil1911 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:48 pm Websteri, which OPC has both got demonstrators AND been generous enough to loan you one? 🙏 it's within reach of me!
Hi Neil. Wilmslow in Cheshire. Another member of this group had a demonstrator yesterday, so they clearly have more than one.
homerdog

Post by homerdog »

Websteri wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:40 am Quick update... now it seems there's another Stop Sale campaign on the car, this time for the Bose amp unit, That Bose part is not due to land at the dealership until next week, The sales manager told me all he was doing at the moment was giving bad news to people.
Same here, the sales manager has just told me that they are expecting 250 parts next week, but doesn't know how they'll be allocated! Fingers crossed, I've been in a hire car for 6 weeks now!
Websteri

Post by Websteri »

homerdog wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:43 pm
Websteri wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:40 am Quick update... now it seems there's another Stop Sale campaign on the car, this time for the Bose amp unit, That Bose part is not due to land at the dealership until next week, The sales manager told me all he was doing at the moment was giving bad news to people.
Same here, the sales manager has just told me that they are expecting 250 parts next week, but doesn't know how they'll be allocated! Fingers crossed, I've been in a hire car for 6 weeks now!
I think they're quite looking forward to seeing the back of me so hoping I'll be towards the front of the allocations but who knows. 6 weeks is a seriously long time. Hoping you get sorted next week. Am also wondering if the latest COVID announcements will mean the mechanics tasked with fitting these things will have to WFH from next week.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Websteri wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:39 pm
homerdog wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:43 pm
I think they're quite looking forward to seeing the back of me so hoping I'll be towards the front of the allocations but who knows. 6 weeks is a seriously long time. Hoping you get sorted next week. Am also wondering if the latest COVID announcements will mean the mechanics tasked with fitting these things will have to WFH from next week.

Ha ha! :lol:

(Work from home if you can. This will not include car mechanics/technicians. ;) )
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018