Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
Sweetmeister

Post by Sweetmeister »

Trueadventurer wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:15 pm Hi All,
I have just placed an order this week for Macan S, still working on the spec but wondered if anyone had any feed back on very recently placed orders of an ETA? I manly ask as i would like to sell my existing car while prices are high but that depends if its going to be 3 months or 6.

Thanks
If you’ve placed an order this week, then I doubt very much you will see it before May or June. I’m looking at April for an order placed 2 months ago.
Macan S on order in Black. Leather and 21’ GT’s- Cancelled. Coming soon 911 GTS. :D

Trueadventurer

Post by Trueadventurer »

Wing Commander wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:22 pm
I have just placed an order this week for Macan S, still working on the spec but wondered if anyone had any feed back on very recently placed orders of an ETA? I manly ask as i would like to sell my existing car while prices are high but that depends if its going to be 3 months or 6.

Thanks

Welcome to our friendly forum, and congrats on your order! :)

What time estimate did your Porsche Centre (OPC) give you?

I was given is Q2 next year so potentially as late as June but I’m hoping sooner… they did say Porsche uk have had an increase of 3700 for next year which is in excess of 20%. I guess i just want someone on here to say i ordered mine 3 weeks and its due March….
Trueadventurer

Post by Trueadventurer »

Sweetmeister wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Thanks
If you’ve placed an order this week, then I doubt very much you will see it before May or June. I’m looking at April for an order placed 2 months ago.
That makes sense, i was put off ordering previously as the lead time was 9 months but by chance i passed Poole OPC and had they said the Uk have just had an extra 3700 vehicles newly allocated for next year and lead times had reduced. I’ll just have to be patient.
Joe390

Post by Joe390 »

Trueadventurer wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:40 pm
Sweetmeister wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Thanks
That makes sense, i was put off ordering previously as the lead time was 9 months but by chance i passed Poole OPC and had they said the Uk have just had an extra 3700 vehicles newly allocated for next year and lead times had reduced. I’ll just have to be patient.
Very much depends on OPC allocations. We placed deposit down for Macan S in August - currently looking at April/May on latest communication from OPC. However we did specify we were happy to wait for new plate if needed.
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

How many of the 3700 are going to be Macans is the big question I guess 🤔
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Trueadventurer wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:15 pm
3 months or 6.
The impossible question! 6 or 12 could an equally valid query. There maybe variables with some options causing extra delays but nothing seems certain, beyond "don't spec Bose".

Sorry to be a doom monger but it will be worth it when it arrives, eventually....
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

Neil1911 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 am
Trueadventurer wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:15 pm
3 months or 6.
The impossible question! 6 or 12 could an equally valid query. There maybe variables with some options causing extra delays but nothing seems certain, beyond "don't spec Bose".

Sorry to be a doom monger but it will be worth it when it arrives, eventually....
I've been given a Feb '22 build slot so maybe March / April dly., ...... BUT my spec has Bose, PDLS+ 14 way seats = ALL the things that seem to be impacting build and handovers. :(
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

PorscheMack wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:50 am How many of the 3700 are going to be Macans is the big question I guess 🤔
Might be all the ones they wont be able to sell to Russia!!!
NP411

Post by NP411 »

Ordered Macan S in September 2021
Locked down spec this week
Build Date is sometime in Feb 2022 with March delivery
OPC South Lakes
Macan S delivered March 2022 - http://www.porsche-code.com/PN45S7H1
MattS

Post by MattS »

Deposit paid mid Sept 2021
Macan S
Newcastle
Build date late Jan/early Feb 2022.

My build would have been allocated in January but I just received an email to say someone ahead of me has asked to delay so I will be taking their place in the queue which I am pleased about!