Two hopes...

All your ordering information here!
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Jon A wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:26 pm
Old Chimer wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 pm
Jon A wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:08 pm

The pebble with black inserts. I will caveat by saying that pure pebble I like even better.
Yes, and I think @dannyp's photos highlight that (but Mrs C really doesn't like all pebble). They also show that the walnut works with pebble so maybe it's the red belts I'd need to lose. Will mock that up later.
Would the easier option be to make a concerted effort to persuade Mrs C to accept pebble?? 😂😂
Unfortunately, that's a one-way ticket to an all black interior :roll:
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.

Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Finally grew a pair and told Mrs C I'm having the Pebble Grey interior. Good news is I'm still alive (currently). Question is which I'll receive first, a Macan or the divorce papers!

Spec as per http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6G4LP0

PS. Red or black seatbelts :?
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely looking spec. 👍👍👍

Not sure about red seatbelts...... safer with black probably :?
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Old Chimer wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:55 pm Finally grew a pair and told Mrs C I'm having the Pebble Grey interior. Good news is I'm still alive (currently). Question is which I'll receive first, a Macan or the divorce papers!

Spec as per http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6G4LP0

PS. Red or black seatbelts :?
Great decision, it looks a superb spec :D

Re belts, either black or pebble grey - red if you want a bit of interesting contrast?
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Not massively different from my first draft back in late September, but a couple of key changes. Obviously the leather colour has been the big decision, and I added Air Suspension (after driving one), but I've also tweaked a few bits.

Added the black window surrounds (to match the rear spoiler) and Heated Rear Seats. Removed the Speed Limit Indicator and Dimming Mirrors.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

ScotMac wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:01 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely looking spec. 👍👍👍

Not sure about red seatbelts...... safer with black probably :?

I agree. Black seatbelts to match the black leather trim on dash and tops of doors etc. I’d be concerned that pebble belts would show the dirt (something I’m worried about with my Racing Yellow seatbelts).

Red might clash a bit. You already have colour/interest, with the interior wood trim.

(Same you can’t spec Gentian Blue seatbelts.)

Your S looks really smart. :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Wing Commander wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:35 pm I agree. Black seatbelts to match the black leather trim on dash and tops of doors etc. I’d be concerned that pebble belts would show the dirt (something I’m worried about with my Racing Yellow seatbelts).

Red might clash a bit. You already have colour/interest, with the interior wood trim.

(Same you can’t spec Gentian Blue seatbelts.)

Your S looks really smart. :)
Yes, I have the same concern about the pebble belts, and it seem odd that you get Gentian belts if you specify the Gentian stitching but can't order them separately.

However, my thinking with the red belts is that it references the brake calipers.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Red seat belts with pebble grey 😳 Noooo! 🤐 just IMHO.
Unless you or others use hand creams or are really messy pebble/light belts are fine, had them many times, the drivers belt will take the most punishment. As with the drivers seat. If not comfortable with them save some cash and stick with standard black.
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
pmg

Post by pmg »

Great spec that will produce a very comfortable car for long distances. I too would stick with the standard black belts
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

You’re a very kind owner giving your rear passengers heated seats :D
Macan S MY 2023