Interior - Leather/leatherette

All your ordering information here!
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Kleynie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:54 pm I find the leather backs scratch really easily, I wouldn’t go out of my way to spec it. However, the tops of the doors look especially good with the extended leather, so I would spec it for that reason.
I’m never really sure what else you get with the extended leather other than back/side of the seats and top of doors in leather?

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

BanZ wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm
Kleynie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:54 pm I find the leather backs scratch really easily, I wouldn’t go out of my way to spec it. However, the tops of the doors look especially good with the extended leather, so I would spec it for that reason.
I’m never really sure what else you get with the extended leather other than back/side of the seats and top of doors in leather?
Lower portion of dashboard including glove box lid and sides of centre console. If you go on configurator and tick extended red leather, pretty much everything in red is leather (apart from speaker covers) and also top of the dashboard 👍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Jon A wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:59 pm
BanZ wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm
Lower portion of dashboard including glove box lid and sides of centre console. If you go on configurator and tick extended red leather, pretty much everything in red is leather (apart from speaker covers) and also top of the dashboard 👍
Not forgetting the centre of the steering wheel which would otherwise be plastic.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.