All your ordering information here!
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Congratulations, 2japs, and we look forward to photos after collection 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon

Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:32 pm I have mentioned on here my frustration at the extended lead time on S order and was looking to follow in scoobies footsteps, well I have!
Secured a Gentian Blue S today after previous buyer failed financing test.

July 2022, 8759 miles, £69440 but spec on current new price configuration is £77k, all my must haves included apart from spare wheel!

Main bits
Pano
Air
Crono
18 way seats( would have preferred 14way but hay ho)
Extended black leather, gentian stitching and seat belts
Bose
Park with surround view

Nice bits
Steering plus
Black tail pipes
Heated screen/ GT steering wheel/ F &R seats
Privacy Glass
Black window surround
Extended trim with black high gloss

Film flam
Comfort Access
Red dials
PDLS plus
Roof rails black
Speed limit indicator
Model on sideblades
They require payment by 28th April (ok) tax and pick up 2st May.
Congrats, very nice spec, and no waiting. Pick my Gentian Blue up on Monday morning. :D Mine's missing a spare wheel as well.
I'm in Stow on the Wold for the weekend , before going north to pick up the Macan on monday, there's a very nice 22 plate "S" in white in the hotel car park , had a good few lookovers. :D
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Sounds great, 2japs! Standard Macan S wheels?

Look forward to your collection photos! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Wing Commander wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:27 am Sounds great, 2japs! Standard Macan S wheels?

Look forward to your collection photos! :)
Yes, been to OPC this morning for the once over, even more impressive in the flesh or should I say metal, my original new order included 21” platinum silver wheels, but I really like the 20” S wheels and with Air 👍

Interior is quality with the extended leather and gentian stitching and seat belts, I was also a bit concerned with 18 way seats( side bolsters) but they are really comfortable, of course only time will tell re wear and tear.
Pick up 1st May.
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
crockers

Post by crockers »

Sounds a good deal. 👍
2japs

Post by 2japs »

crockers wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:32 pm Sounds a good deal. 👍
I think so crockers, the lead time and price increase was a bit of a game changer for me, along with ved difference, £2200 v £570, also I’m getting a really good deal on my S3, this car just felt right at the right time. I’m lucky to get it as original buyer failed financing test.
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Great time of year to take delivery too. Got mine last December and I am never doing that again no matter what the wait. Driving continually in the dark, rain, wind on roads full of stones and potholes has been no fun. Last few weeks have been the most enjoyable drives since I’ve owned mine.

Well done on finding it.
Macan S MY 2023
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:18 am
I think so crockers, the lead time and price increase was a bit of a game changer for me, along with ved difference, £2200 v £570, also I’m getting a really good deal on my S3, this car just felt right at the right time. I’m lucky to get it as original buyer failed financing test.
The price increase pushed me to look at the used website and I was very lucky , my opinion, and found the Gentian Blue "S" ,registered Dec 22 with 4000 miles and with circa £17,000.00 of options for just under £70k .There's an identical car , options and all , a few months older and 2500 more miles for sale at another OPC for £10,000 more. :shock: :shock:
I collected it this morning and was really pleased with the condition of the car, the light scratches and some front end chips had all been taken care of and it looked stunning under the showroom lights. So engrossed with the car I forgot to take photos, I'll get some done tomorrow.
It was a 250 mile drive home all motorway M1 , M42, M5 and M4 and first impressions :-
The engine just purred along, kept to limits but did give it a burst on the odd occasion, very pleasing. Mpg over the 250 miles 33.4 , I won't see that again for a while.
Blind spot monitoring was brilliant on the motorway and the ride on the 20" alloys was great. The heavens opened just after getting onto the M5 for about 50 miles so the car will get a good clean tomorrow morning before I take some photos, start as I mean to go on. :)
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:09 pm
The price increase pushed me to look at the used website and I was very lucky , my opinion, and found the Gentian Blue "S" ,registered Dec 22 with 4000 miles and with circa £17,000.00 of options for just under £70k .There's an identical car , options and all , a few months older and 2500 more miles for sale at another OPC for £10,000 more. :shock: :shock:
I collected it this morning and was really pleased with the condition of the car, the light scratches and some front end chips had all been taken care of and it looked stunning under the showroom lights. So engrossed with the car I forgot to take photos, I'll get some done tomorrow.
It was a 250 mile drive home all motorway M1 , M42, M5 and M4 and first impressions :-
The engine just purred along, kept to limits but did give it a burst on the odd occasion, very pleasing. Mpg over the 250 miles 33.4 , I won't see that again for a while.
Blind spot monitoring was brilliant on the motorway and the ride on the 20" alloys was great. The heavens opened just after getting onto the M5 for about 50 miles so the car will get a good clean tomorrow morning before I take some photos, start as I mean to go on. :)
Yeah, you got an even better deal than me, I remember looking at it, ex demo OPC Sheffield 👍
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:19 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:09 pm
Yeah, you got an even better deal than me, I remember looking at it, ex demo OPC Sheffield 👍
I've had a good few sleepless nights trying to think why it was such a good deal, especially comparing it to some other OPC prices for a similar car. I have to admit that I've had a good look over it tonight and can't fault it , it has some swirls in the paintwork but they'll be gone tomorrow. The inside is as new , gave the leather a once over with Poorboys Leather Stuff,I highly recommend it , buffs to an original matt leather finish and is water based. Tyres are all circa 6mm and the alloys unmarked.
At least you've only got a few days to wait.