Wait for new Macan "T" or buy ex demo Macan "S"

All your ordering information here!
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:17 pm
2japs wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:19 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:09 pm
The price increase pushed me to look at the used website and I was very lucky , my opinion, and found the Gentian Blue "S" ,registered Dec 22 with 4000 miles and with circa £17,000.00 of options for just under £70k .There's an identical car , options and all , a few months older and 2500 more miles for sale at another OPC for £10,000 more. :shock: :shock:
I collected it this morning and was really pleased with the condition of the car, the light scratches and some front end chips had all been taken care of and it looked stunning under the showroom lights. So engrossed with the car I forgot to take photos, I'll get some done tomorrow.
It was a 250 mile drive home all motorway M1 , M42, M5 and M4 and first impressions :-
The engine just purred along, kept to limits but did give it a burst on the odd occasion, very pleasing. Mpg over the 250 miles 33.4 , I won't see that again for a while.
Blind spot monitoring was brilliant on the motorway and the ride on the 20" alloys was great. The heavens opened just after getting onto the M5 for about 50 miles so the car will get a good clean tomorrow morning before I take some photos, start as I mean to go on. :)
Yeah, you got an even better deal than me, I remember looking at it, ex demo OPC Sheffield 👍
I've had a good few sleepless nights trying to think why it was such a good deal, especially comparing it to some other OPC prices for a similar car. I have to admit that I've had a good look over it tonight and can't fault it , it has some swirls in the paintwork but they'll be gone tomorrow. The inside is as new , gave the leather a once over with Poorboys Leather Stuff,I highly recommend it , buffs to an original matt leather finish and is water based. Tyres are all circa 6mm and the alloys unmarked.
At least you've only got a few days to wait.

👍
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)