Macan T spec locked in

All your ordering information here!
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

I like your spec - our T will be on the same wheels but in black rather than Crayon. I think you’ve got better value out of the T-specific extras like the seats and agate grey exterior bits.

Our spec was locked in at the end of March. Did not get any discount/contribution - I honestly didn’t think it was possible so didn’t ask (in contrast, I got over £8K off my Audi ordered just after the Macan, so I’m not usually shy about asking!) I’d also like to know if there’s any way of tracking it. Ours may arrive around the same time.

Looking forward to seeing photos when yours arrives 😃
2023 Macan T - http://www.porsche-code.com/PPMPKF77
Due 2025: Cayenne S - http://www.porsche-code.com/PRBH59L6
2023 Audi S6 Avant
Suzuki Jimny
Mini Cooper

Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

A well specced T , love the wheels , but not sure about Crayon.
BZR81

Post by BZR81 »

2japs wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:40 pm
At old prices that’s your pan roof free! 👍
[/quote]

Yeah plus after the price increase my spec has gone up £3600 so I’m almost £5k better off than if I ordered today.
gammaray wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:41 pm Spec looks mean - I love it.
Thanks. I’ve put a lot of time and thought in. Im relieved I’m finally past freeze. Might be a sheep in wolfs clothing being the smaller engine, but I’m very happy with how the cgi images look. Just hope it transfers well to real life
Jobbo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:02 pm I like your spec - our T will be on the same wheels but in black rather than Crayon. I think you’ve got better value out of the T-specific extras like the seats and agate grey exterior bits.

Our spec was locked in at the end of March. Did not get any discount/contribution - I honestly didn’t think it was possible so didn’t ask (in contrast, I got over £8K off my Audi ordered just after the Macan, so I’m not usually shy about asking!) I’d also like to know if there’s any way of tracking it. Ours may arrive around the same time.

Looking forward to seeing photos when yours arrives 😃
I like black, i just feel it’d be more difficult to maintain which is why I’ve gone light. Plus the grey trim doesn’t go well with darker colours imo. The agate is pretty much T only so while there’s an option to go crayon/black combo I wanted to keep the grey in there as it makes ot look a bit more unique. I’m yet to find any images of similar.

I honestly wasn’t fishing for the contribution but I told the sales advisor I just wanted some figures. She must have said something in the back office but came out and said would I bite if they gave me a deposit contribution. I said depends what it is and she suggested £500 I said it would need to be at least 4 figures and £1200 is what she came back out with.

As of today my delivery is due 16/06 - will definitely post some photos.
Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:52 pm A well specced T , love the wheels , but not sure about Crayon.
Thanks. I liked papaya but thought you see a lot of Kia’s and Nissans in orange, and when crayon looks grey it’s a great colour imo. It’s hard to get a true representation in photos and cgi, sometimes looks a bit too beige, but every time I see crayon in the flesh it’s what I want.
Macan T - Ordered January ‘23 - Collected June ‘23
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZG5PN8
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Teaser for you
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

^^^ Nice find! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
BZR81

Post by BZR81 »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 pm Teaser for you
Nice one. That’s as close as I’ve seen in terms of actual representation. 👍🏼 They’ve took all the agate grey trim away and while that configuration looks fantastic I really wanted to keep the agate in as it’s T specific. Even on a GTS I think you can only really have black or body colour if I’m correct.
Macan T - Ordered January ‘23 - Collected June ‘23
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZG5PN8
2japs

Post by 2japs »

I do like the agate gray accents on the T , my car has the extended trim with hi gloss, so gives the side blades in hi gloss, which imo is better than lava.
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
crockers

Post by crockers »

Very nice spec. I prefer colour coded side blades but that’s just a personal preference. Most here prefer or spec contrasting.
The standard GTS seats are very supportive. No need to pay extra so good choice.
I don’t find the 2 litre underpowered. Cruises like a dream. I have driven the S on a long unaccompanied test drive. Yes I can see the added attraction- and yes it’s only £1000 more - but it isn’t. Spec for spec it’s closer to £6k more.
You will really like the T. It handles like a dream.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

BZR81 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:15 pm
I like black, i just feel it’d be more difficult to maintain which is why I’ve gone light. Plus the grey trim doesn’t go well with darker colours imo. The agate is pretty much T only so while there’s an option to go crayon/black combo I wanted to keep the grey in there as it makes ot look a bit more unique. I’m yet to find any images of similar.
My wife’s main stipulation was black. I like the agate bits on the T but realised they might look odd with black so we’ve gone for the all-black exterior trim. And comfort seats. At least we’ll have the Macan T badges and the 10mm lower ride height to prove it’s actually a T 😄
2023 Macan T - http://www.porsche-code.com/PPMPKF77
Due 2025: Cayenne S - http://www.porsche-code.com/PRBH59L6
2023 Audi S6 Avant
Suzuki Jimny
Mini Cooper
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

Nice one, with that discount and the price rises it's basically free!
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94