Heavy delivery delay

All your ordering information here!
Monaco2323

Post by Monaco2323 »

Hi all,

It is indeed a base 2.0.
The car has a lease ownership structure.You are probably familiar with this form of leasing, that you actually own the car during/afterwards too.
The amount is already fixed between the parties. I double checked today with all parties, and the total quote stays contractually the same as in March.
If I would change car now to a T/GTS or another dealer I would get all the price rises and a fine from the lease firm.
So my contract quote/amount stays the same as when I signed it, idk how they do that with Porsche.. :S

Hence my hands are tied..... :)
-----------------------------
On order : 992 Carrera S
Current : 2024 Macan

Ex cars:
2018 White Audi A5 45 TSFI Quattro Coupe
2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT
2016 Silver Chrysler 300 SRT

heispotato

Post by heispotato »

Had the same experience. Ordered a T in March with delivery indications of late Sept, which then dropped back to Oct, and now been told it's Dec this past week. Oh, and they passed the price bump on to me - can't have been a couple of weeks after ordering. It's been a pathetic sales experience TBH. I think I have planned BBQs with more thought than Porsche have given to their car production.
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

heispotato wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:04 am Had the same experience. Ordered a T in March with delivery indications of late Sept, which then dropped back to Oct, and now been told it's Dec this past week. Oh, and they passed the price bump on to me - can't have been a couple of weeks after ordering. It's been a pathetic sales experience TBH. I think I have planned BBQs with more thought than Porsche have given to their car production.
Originally ordered a "T" in February with deivery late September, the price rise pushed me to buy an ex demo. Reading the above with delivery date 2024 I'm glad I cancelled the order.
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:20 am
heispotato wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:04 am Had the same experience. Ordered a T in March with delivery indications of late Sept, which then dropped back to Oct, and now been told it's Dec this past week. Oh, and they passed the price bump on to me - can't have been a couple of weeks after ordering. It's been a pathetic sales experience TBH. I think I have planned BBQs with more thought than Porsche have given to their car production.
Originally ordered a "T" in February with deivery late September, the price rise pushed me to buy an ex demo. Reading the above with delivery date 2024 I'm glad I cancelled the order.
I did similar, cancelled T and bought 9month old S.

I found on my first new Macan back in 2017 the experience was frustrating and hap hazard, nothings changed 🤷‍♂️
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
crockers

Post by crockers »

Skyway wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:54 am Is this a 2.0 Base?

Would be interesting to know when they could deliver a 2.0 Macan T, i.e. is the 2L line being preferenced to 'T' models?
I was about to say the same. Also if you add options to the base the T begins to make more sense. I do think a T will also hold value better than a base. But nothing is as good as a GTS at holding its value.
Autonut

Post by Autonut »

Ordered my 2.0 base in august 2022 for delivery in March 2023 finally arrived end of May 2023 minus Bose
Porsche code PN5AP3B3 sold awaiting new macan Q1 2023
Monaco2323

Post by Monaco2323 »

Hi All,

Thanks again for sharing your experiences, painful to read this is kinda their modus operandi to treat customers....
Ive completely blocked it, until I get the call.

Next year, will consider other brands when putting an order in for my new sport car...

Ex cars:
2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT
Monaco2323

Post by Monaco2323 »

Seriously right.... I planned my life better, when I was 12 years old.... :P ...
Wholly agreed on miserable experience, You'd expect Ferrari to treat you like this ( they dont)....

Ex cars:
2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT