My Date has slipped

All your ordering information here!
PJV997

Post by PJV997 »

Have to echo some of the above comments re delivery timings. Do you know where your car is now?

I was aware that there can be issues from other posters, particularly getting stuck at Emden.

Our recent experience with my wife’s car was that it went through Emden quickly but then got stuck for a while at Sheerness. Our SE told us that the service standards for logistics were 9 days in total for the PDI undertaken at Sheerness and then to be put on a transporter to the dealer. Our car was at Sheerness for more than 2 weeks.

So as mentioned above by other posters , there seems to be a multiple number of reasons for delay, all out of the hands of the dealership and the dealership will be frustrated as well as they will have had to pay for the car and want your money ASAP.

Hope your delay is not too long and be interested to hear if you get a loaner.
Current fleet:
2023 Macan GTS
2018 BMW M6 GC
2023 Boxster GTS

Departed:
2017 Macan Turbo

PJV997

Post by PJV997 »

Have to echo some of the above comments re delivery timings. Do you know where your car is now?

I was aware that there can be issues from other posters, particularly getting stuck at Emden.

Our recent experience with my wife’s car was that it went through Emden quickly but then got stuck for a while at Sheerness. Our SE told us that the service standards for logistics were 9 days in total for the PDI undertaken at Sheerness and then to be put on a transporter to the dealer. Our car was at Sheerness for more than 2 weeks.

So as mentioned above by other posters , there seems to be a multiple number of reasons for delay, all out of the hands of the dealership and the dealership will be frustrated as well as they will have had to pay for the car and want your money ASAP.

Hope your delay is not too long and be interested to hear if you get a loaner.
Current fleet:
2023 Macan GTS
2018 BMW M6 GC
2023 Boxster GTS

Departed:
2017 Macan Turbo