Getting ready to order

All your ordering information here!
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

Ah yes, the mode switch. Full attack for 20 seconds iirc?

Does it change the suspension settings? Just wondering what you'd have to do manually to mimic this without SC? An idle thought...

Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Yes it does, and you can also set an individual mode. I use it on every drive šŸ˜‰
Macan S MY 2023
Tidesurge3

Post by Tidesurge3 »

I have seen a few crayonā€™s with black door handles recently. I thought it looked really good, I would definitely spec it if I was going down the crayon route.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRD69BS9 GTS on order for Mar 24 delivery.
Kevomagpie

Post by Kevomagpie »

Thanks for all the replyā€™s. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll go for the extra leather, will see if they have both options to have a look at. Still in two minds on the sports exhaust. Went originally to order the Macan but unfortunately they started up an S while I was there and got my mind changed by the noise.

We were looking at the black handles on the configurator as we have removed all the chrome. Thereā€™s plenty of crayons around us but havenā€™t noticed any with the black handles so Iā€™d like to see what they really look like.

Couple more quick questions

On the spare wheel, I have ordered the 20ā€ alloys so I guess the 19ā€ collapsible tyre would be ok with these?

Also does it come with floor mats as standard? Was looking at the all weather ones. Are these in addition to any that are provided as Iā€™d ideally like to swap them at this time of rear.

Finally did anyone choose the boot protector. We have a beagle that sheds hair like itā€™s going out of fashion so was looking at the high side one with an aftermarket full boot liner

Thanks again
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Iā€™ve seen Macans in the showroom with black handles and they look good.

You only need the 19ā€ spare wheel if you order PSCB otherwise the 18ā€ wheel will also be fine.

You get floor mats but the rubber ones are an option on top of these.

I have a standard flat boot protector ( small all round lip)for the dogs and golf clubs, I prefer it for when I have any of the rear seats down.
Hope this helps.
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Iā€™ve got Crayon with no chrome and, personally, Iā€™m not a fan of the black door handles or the black wing mirror bases option on this colourā€¦ā€¦but each to their own! šŸ˜
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

I have the black handles but not with black window trims, blades and mirror bases, personal opinion I think that is too much.
The 18ā€ spare is all you need. The rubber mats are extra and worth it. For the dog check out titancovers.co.uk far more protection than a boot liner and comfortable too.

IMG_0767.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Last edited by MikeM on Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous Porscheā€™s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
2020. Macan GTS crayon (sold 04/24)
Awaiting delivery
2024. Macan GTS gentian. mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Tidesurge3

Post by Tidesurge3 »

If you are undecided on the sport exhausts, have you considered getting the GTS where the exhaust comes as standard along with a few other options as standard that you have picked, no chrome, 75l tank etc etc. I like you initially ordered a S but changed to a GTS due to the GT wheels not being available on the S. Yes itā€™s more expensive but best to get the car that you really want. Good luck with whatever you decide on.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRD69BS9 GTS on order for Mar 24 delivery.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

If your beagle is anything like my daughter's its a cage you need not a boot liner! A law unto them selves beagles, even well trained ones ;)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

I wouldn't be without Sports Chrono. Glad I didn't spec Sports Exhaust, S sounds great on standard exhaust. 75 litre tank, Pano and air are great additions. Full leather package expensive