Hey MacanArif any news of 991.2 GTS build slot?

All your ordering information here!
JohnP

Post by JohnP »

Many congratulations, Arif. The car looks stunning - and a great choice of colour BTW..Thumbs Up
Dolomite Silver Macan GTS Gen 2 (www.porsche-code.com/PLBT3XT5)
Rhodium Silver Macan GTS (sold)

Third stage

Post by Third stage »

Congratulations Arif it looks fantastic. The only problem is it has made my wait for mine in June/July even harder
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Thanks everyone - turned down the 5k offer in a heartbeat! I relayed the story to some of my mates and they said I should have done it - you can tell they aren't Porsche enthusiasts - there was no way I was parting with the car!

The freebies included a free car washing kit (shampoo, alloy wheel cleaner, sponge etc) and a Porsche mug.

And oh yes, the OPC were asked for names (by Porsche GB) of all customers whose cars were delayed by the recent road taxing problems and wait for it - I'm going to receive a letter of apology from the MD!

Never mind a letter, it should be a bottle of bubbly and a few Porsche freebies from their accessories range.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
95BFan

Post by 95BFan »

Fabulous looking 991.2 GTS you have there, Arif !

Really love the GT Silver contrast with the various black bits. The kind of look I am going for with a Rhodium Silver Macan GTS.

As a 991.1 GTS (C2 cab) owner I'll be very interested in your comparisons with your previous 991.1 GTS.

Congrats and have fun !
LLL

Post by LLL »

Oh Yeah! What an excellent car Arif. Perfect car in the range!
I owned a 991.1 C2S couple of years ago and that car was just amazing to drive. Your new GTS will be the perfect driving machine the coming summer. Lot's of smiles on curvy roads!

Enjoy it to the max!! Thumbs Up
VanB

Post by VanB »

Congrats Arif - a real beauty and very jealous!
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Stunning machine - very nice Thumbs Up
@tony

Post by @tony »

Congratulations Arif, looks unbelievable and must drive the same,can't be many GTS around your in a very exclusive club, think we're all slightly envious, but that said l love my macan GTS,
2017 macan GTS volcano grey
happy days

Post by happy days »

Lovely. Health to enjoy your new addition!
Macan S D
718 S
MacanArif

Post by MacanArif »

Many Thanks Guys, it is so connected to the road and I love the power delivery, the turbo charged 450hp engine feels very lively!
Current:
992 Turbo (July 23)
MG4 EV Trophy Long Range
VW Caravelle 6.1 4motion DSG
Suzuki Swift Sport

Previous Macan SD, Macan Turbo, Macan Turbo, 991.1 C4GTS coupe, 996 C4S coupe, Macan Turbo, 991.2 C4GTS coupe; 991.2 GT3; 992 C2S; 991.1 Turbo S