Car at Emden

All your ordering information here!
Saffa

Post by Saffa »

Don't mention cyber attacks, it screwed my entire weekend as I work in IT security and had to implement preventive measures...

well pissed.

Releaved though I am not CTO or CISO for NHS England, they've got some serious explaining to do.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHEPZN21 delivered May 2017, sold Sept 2019

John_M

Post by John_M »

Don't mention cyber attacks, it screwed my entire weekend as I work in IT security and had to implement preventive measures...

well pissed.

Releaved though I am not CTO or CISO for NHS England, they've got some serious explaining to do.

I suspect they have quite a simple answer - government stopped spending on support that would have blocked this and have stopped us spending money on upgrading systems - Jeremy Hunt has been rather quiet in the news on subject. theguardian.com.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

well pissed.

I reckon that Microsoft should be sued for supplying a defective product.

After all if you car suddenly stopped and you got a message on the PCM saying we need Β£350 of bitcoins to unlock your car you would soon be at Porsche's throat.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Well the attack has hit a hell of a lot more than the NHS

Renault, Nissan, FedEx to name just a few. Many thousands of companies across over 100 countries.

Working in the industry some end users / clients just don't listen when advised to replace out of date operating systems.
It will never happen to me.......... then once it has caused havoc they spend the money....

Back on thread fingers crossed it won't be too long for the car now. It will be well worth waiting for and some lovely weather to enjoy it in. Especially with the pano roof
GTS πŸ˜€
Saffa

Post by Saffa »

Woohoo!! Picking up my Macan on Saturday! So excited!! Will post pictures.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHEPZN21 delivered May 2017, sold Sept 2019
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Good news! Enjoy your collection! πŸ‘
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
SQ52GTS

Post by SQ52GTS »

Enjoy your pick up and weather forecast looks great for a new shiny motor πŸ˜ƒ
2016 Sapphire GTS with 21 Black Classics.
2018 Sapphire GTS without Black Classics.
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Super stuff and super weather for it. Enjoy it πŸ‘
GTS πŸ˜€