Sport is all I really need

All your ordering information here!
norfolk & idea

Post by norfolk & idea »

goron59 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm
norfolk & idea wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 pm I've had a play about with the Macan and I'm able to launch pretty well in sport mode with brake and throttle. Which impressed my wife hugely (not) as its pretty much her car.....
I'd take a dim view of anyone doing that to my car also. Wise woman.
It was an instructor at PEC that showed me.... SC launch control holds rpm at 5.5k and holds a gear longer apart from that it's pretty much the same.

goron59

Post by goron59 »

norfolk & idea wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:39 am
goron59 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm
norfolk & idea wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 pm I've had a play about with the Macan and I'm able to launch pretty well in sport mode with brake and throttle. Which impressed my wife hugely (not) as its pretty much her car.....
I'd take a dim view of anyone doing that to my car also. Wise woman.
It was an instructor at PEC that showed me.... SC launch control holds rpm at 5.5k and holds a gear longer apart from that it's pretty much the same.
PEC instructors are surprisingly ignorant about a lot of things. Half the time they don't know what car they're in.
It's a good idea to be sure when it's your car.
Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

My instructor at PEC asked at the end of my session how I'd enjoyed my time on the track in a Macan SD (what I'd booked) only for me to point out that we'd actually been in a petrol S the whole time! He was more than a little embarrassed! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.