Arrived early!

All your ordering information here!
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

There are many very happy SD Macaneers! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

blurty wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:50 pm Ordered my SD in July, coming tomorrow.

The dealer speculates that there is over-supply of SDs in the system. Orders have fallen off in response to the VAG woes with the Bosch dieselgate scandal
Welcome.

Looks like right time, right place for you in that you picked up the build slot a cancelled order.

Build is six weeks after lockdown then delivery in range of 1-4 weeks hence your Macn fits into the vacant build slot.

Images?
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

"......... I went for the oil burner. On a test drive the petrol S achieved 23 mpg without being horsed on and to be honest was too refined. I was expecting more of an animal."

Couldn't agree more.
Care to share your Porsche spec code?
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

SAC1 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 pm "......... I went for the oil burner. On a test drive the petrol S achieved 23 mpg without being horsed on and to be honest was too refined. I was expecting more of an animal."

Couldn't agree more.
Care to share your Porsche spec code?
Where do I get that ?
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Is that how it's done on here?
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Spot on.
Do consider some of the other key OE options like PASM, Xenons /LED headlights and dark tinted rear windows
Steve

Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Very tempted on the headlamps but I don't drive much in the dark. The will seldom be anyone in the back. PASM? Is that the Power Steering? I dismissed that. I found the Test Car quite light in hand compared to my current 10 yr old X5. I forced myself not to start ticking boxes.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Mind you I have just seen a GTS in my mirrors with very tasty DRLs.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

The difference between bi-xenons and halogens is literally night & day. :idea: . The LEDs are even better, but at an even higher £ premium..

Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) code:1BH:
"You control PASM with only 1 button (on the centre console), between the three settings. The button has two LEDs. When no LED is on, you are in COMFORT mode. You press once, one LED comes on, you are in SPORT mode. Press it again, two LEDs comes on and you are in the SPORT+ mode, which is the stiffest setting."
I run my MAcan in SPORT most of the time. :D

Both will enhance future saleability / value IMHO. ;)
Steve

Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

SAC1 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm The difference between bi-xenons and halogens is literally night & day. :idea: . The LEDs are even better, but at an even higher £ premium..

Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) code:1BH:
"You control PASM with only 1 button (on the centre console), between the three settings. The button has two LEDs. When no LED is on, you are in COMFORT mode. You press once, one LED comes on, you are in SPORT mode. Press it again, two LEDs comes on and you are in the SPORT+ mode, which is the stiffest setting."
I run my MAcan in SPORT most of the time. :D

Both will enhance future saleability / value IMHO. ;)
I could change lamps yet.
Rightly or wrongly I considered suspension management to be of most importance to iron out a stiff ride on skinny rubber. Could be wrong but I have closed my mind to it.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)