Lifeshine Autoglym

All your ordering information here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

I decided very early in the buying process that I wanted to receive my Turbo as it came off the transporter.

It caused a bit of concern at the OPC, they asked if they could jetwash the car to check for any marks on the paintwork, I told them no.

As we went to collect it was in the showroom with no cover which was again my instruction as I did not want some potential contaminent being dragged over the paintwork.

When I got the car outside I had a closer look all around and could see that paint correction via the Pro Detailer was definately necessary.

The standard Porsche paint finish on the two Macans I have had has actually been quite poor, and I am certainly glad I went the paint correction route first.

If anyone doubts what I have said or if you need convincing please look at one of Jayones posts and note the before and after difference.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... 7&start=10

You will not get this finish unless you get a proper Pro Detailer applied finish whatever that happens to be.

This is my Turbo after full detailing.

5ADAF729-E6E1-4561-9780-ED90BEECF90A.jpeg

F18E3580-D129-4442-B12E-71FF8F1C280A.jpeg

DC020C8A-513F-4149-AE95-D491515E9A48.jpeg

Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

oldpilot

Post by oldpilot »

Col Lamb wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:17 pm
oldpilot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:31 pm
Do you know what pretreatment your OPC did before they applied the CS?

I am dubious that OPCs may not undertake the paint correction.
Sorry, bit late in responding to this. My OPC got the Gtechniq applied by a local detailer who apparently spent around 4 hours on my car including a machine polish.