Final final spec logic check - new user

All your ordering information here!
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Hotblack67 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 am Hi All,

I went back to the drawing board after reviewing other posts and You Tube videos about S vs GTS vs Turbo and TPP. In the end it came down to everyday usability, looks, fun and cost. GTS won.

Macan GTS
Night blue
Black spyder alloys
Alcantara GTS seats in black
Light comfort package
Heated seats and steering wheel
Pano roof
Sport mirrors
Sport chrono
BOSE
Piano black interior
Garnet red chrono dial
Body coloured side blades

Things I would have liked and were recommended - Porsche torque vectoring, LEDs and the two-tone Alcantara. Alas they all tipped the numbers. We lease ours through work so any more cash over the allowance beyond what we pay now for the Cayenne was a factor.

On balance and considering my budget, I felt a lighter specced Turbo or Plus wouldn’t quite give me what I was after overall. Traffic in and out of Manchester didn’t help and neither do my current 6 points so a GTS should be more than enough and I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.

The difference in what I could have spent will go towards my wife’s next car which will either be another S3, or a TTS.

Thanks for all your inputs which were taken on board and wrestled with before finally making my decision.

Cheers :D

New code http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2FMPX8
Congrats. Nice spec and colour choice but I am a bit biased :lol:
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather

Hotblack67

Post by Hotblack67 »

Hi everyone, it’s arrived!

Collected from Porsche Solihull yesterday. I drove 2 hours each way but it was worth it rather than have it delivered. The whole experience was great and a real occasion.

Here’s some pics.

B5464C4B-B94C-451D-A842-F94C05BEF49C.jpeg

0E4144D7-D0B8-4CDA-B73F-B414ABFA9BF7.jpeg

27960398-0134-42D2-BDF7-294CEA7976E4.jpeg

97D0F87B-CD8C-4EF0-9D33-600F0569EB66.jpeg

2574D0D3-F7F6-4D2E-9FE9-D7E0DD55E38C.jpeg

http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2N2AB2

Current car - 2015 Cayenne Diesel, Jet Black Metallic, Black Interior, Spyder Alloys, Pan Roof, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Chrome Exterior
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Looks fantastic! :)

Enjoy many happy miles of Macaneering! 8-)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Looks lovely! Congrats!.

my whole collection experience was poor in comparison, I won't rush to buy from the same dealer again, they did me a favour by giving me half a tank of fuel 🤔 And I have some lovely hologram effect on the bumper they need to resolve. I'm summary I'll make a longer trip next time to a better dealer 👍
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Northandy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:38 pm Looks lovely! Congrats!.

my whole collection experience was poor in comparison, I won't rush to buy from the same dealer again, they did me a favour by giving me half a tank of fuel 🤔 And I have some lovely hologram effect on the bumper they need to resolve. I'm summary I'll make a longer trip next time to a better dealer 👍
Do try out Kendal they are right on the A6 next to the Kendal railway station.

They are a father and son business, no big impersonal company, not a huge OPC but one that has a lot of competition within a 1.5 hour drive.

In the North West we have Chester, Wilmslow, Bolton, Kendal and once it is built Preston, so there are plenty of OPCs vying for business.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Congrats on your GTS.

Thanks for the images.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Col Lamb wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 12:05 am
Northandy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:38 pm Looks lovely! Congrats!.

Do try out Kendal they are right on the A6 next to the Kendal railway station.

They are a father and son business, no big impersonal company, not a huge OPC but one that has a lot of competition within a 1.5 hour drive.

In the North West we have Chester, Wilmslow, Bolton, Kendal and once it is built Preston, so there are plenty of OPCs vying for business.
Have relatives near Kendal so pass there quite regularly. That would be my first choice