GTS options

All your ordering information here!
Sidscott

Post by Sidscott »

I'm speccing SC also, for what its worth... :? :? :?

VanB

Post by VanB »

Breaks up the dashboard if nothing else ;-) (I have SC also)
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
MartinRS2K

Post by MartinRS2K »

I ordered the Garnet Red Seat Belts as an option and it gave all 5 seat belts in red for £312. If you go for the GTS interior with the red belts as standard you don't get the rear centre belt in Red from what I was told.

8 Way seats are fine for me and I don't miss the lumbar support. I also ordered the memory seats as we both drive the car but do miss the electric steering column adjustment.
Macan GTS collected 28/10/17 - Carmine Red http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ4B4758
991.2 GT3 Touring collected 24/03/18 - Carrara White Metallic http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ9T3NA0
997.2 GT3RS 2010 - Carrara White with Riviera Blue Decals and Wheels (Only 7,000 miles from New)
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Sidscott wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:54 pm Sorry if this has been covered before but can anybody confirm that the only difference between the standard free option GTS interior and the £2700 cost option is the red or silver stitching and coloured seat belts?

How good are the 8 way seats compared to the 18way?
If you select the memory option does this work for both front seats. Does anyone who opted for 8 way wish they had gone 18?

What are the standard matt black side blades like to clean compared to the textured ones on the SD?
I went 18 way but I also found 8 way comfy too. Always best to try them.
The memory function add on for the 8 ways is not the same as what you get for the 14 and 18 ways.
You don’t get the comfort access which I love.
I do think the 8 ways are great as a standard seat though. 👍

I love my full GTS interior and even though expensive I already wanted the silver seat belts and coloured dial and wanted leather dash.
So basically the stitching is £880 ish. Well that’s how I sold it to myself 😂.
It’s not worth it but it’s lovely and would spec again if budget allowed on a Macan at least.

The sideblades on a GTS are an absolute breeze to wash. I have got mine Gtechniq protected but the texture is smooth so even if you didn’t have them protected I don’t see any real issues.
13 months on and still Gtechniq on the whole car going strong with no top up.
GTS 😀
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Quick point re all season tyres. I recently had a long conversation directly with Michelin as my car is fitted with Latitude Tour HP ‘all seasons’.

I was looking for a new tyre and all Latitude Tours were coming up as summer tyres in my searches. They confirmed that they don’t consider the Latitude Tours as all season tyres and that this is just a Porsche description! Very strange! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.