Macan S or GTS

All your ordering information here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Glad you are well sorted.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Semerka

Post by Semerka »

Col M wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 pm
Semerka wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:12 pm Well done Stellauk, hope the time goes by quickly. 😃

I was in OPC Reading today having a PCM software done and two BMW's were being evaluated for a trade in, a Z3 and and i8.
Z3 and an i8 ... must be going for the ceramic brake option.😁
Oh, they were two different people. 😁
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
Nobleman

Post by Nobleman »

Congratulations Stellauk. Assuming its a 1 at the end of your code, that's a nice spec. And not too long to wait. Enjoy when it arrives.
pj191k89
Stellauk

Post by Stellauk »

Yes it is 1 not I ! Changed the wheels to spyder ones as really preferred the look. Also have black interior instead agate grey due to husband’s preference. I don’t want to hear him moaning every time he is in the car 🤔.
I asked re facelift time table. The SA said Porsche will stop production from June for three month! So any new facelift cars will be available late this year or early next year. He said he would be surprised if Macan would get the new info system. Then he is trying to close the deal. I also heard Macan may get Audi ‘s new engine instead a Porsche one which make economic sense. However, I would like a Porsche engine as the characteristic is quite different from Audi.
Anyhow, I am happy with the choice and already planning a road trip for May bank holiday. 👍
andreas

Post by andreas »

Stellauk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:53 pm Yes it is 1 not I ! Changed the wheels to spyder ones as really preferred the look. Also have black interior instead agate grey due to husband’s preference. I don’t want to hear him moaning every time he is in the car 🤔.
I asked re facelift time table. The SA said Porsche will stop production from June for three month! So any new facelift cars will be available late this year or early next year. He said he would be surprised if Macan would get the new info system. Then he is trying to close the deal. I also heard Macan may get Audi ‘s new engine instead a Porsche one which make economic sense. However, I would like a Porsche engine as the characteristic is quite different from Audi.
Anyhow, I am happy with the choice and already planning a road trip for May bank holiday. 👍
You'll love it! I've had my S for about 7 weeks, and it's exquisite.
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Marra

Post by Marra »

andreas wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm
Stellauk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:53 pm Yes it is 1 not I ! Changed the wheels to spyder ones as really preferred the look. Also have black interior instead agate grey due to husband’s preference. I don’t want to hear him moaning every time he is in the car 🤔.
You'll love it! I've had my S for about 7 weeks, and it's exquisite.
Couldn't agree more - after a very early and unusual hitch I've had my S for 10 weeks and I love it
Nobleman

Post by Nobleman »

Stellauk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:53 pm Also have black interior instead agate grey due to husband’s preference. I don’t want to hear him moaning every time he is in the car 🤔.
Very reasonable of you. If he ever says it feels a bit dark and boring having an all black interior, you can give him a told-you-so and a thick ear with the backing of all agate grey owners. ;)
pj191k89
andreas

Post by andreas »

Nobleman wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 pm
Very reasonable of you. If he ever says it feels a bit dark and boring having an all black interior, you can give him a told-you-so and a thick ear with the backing of all agate grey owners. ;)
....and get a Pebble interior next time!
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
jone66

Post by jone66 »

A while since this thread was last seen, for my own sanity can anyone advise if the 8 & 18 way seat options in the GTS are something you get used to the more you use your new found love, I'm average build with the normal aches and pains for a 55 year old and I' ve tried all options but favoring the 14 way, although not being available in the GTS package with Race-tex (favoured material), and also diverting the styling away from a GTS blueprint, I actually like the leather panel shapes in the 14 way also.......This is the only option I am struggling with so any comments would be appreciated.
1972 - MKIII Cortina 2L GT
Orion Ghia 1.6 Inj
Then got Married (Twice)
Nissan Micra
Peugeot 307 & 207
Kia Sorrento - Honda HRV
And single again so time for....
Macan GTS - Ordering after lockdown (1st new car Ever) :D
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

I too am of average build. I had the standard 8-way seats in my SD as I preferred the Alcantara centre panels. Those seats were amazingly comfortable, especially on 200+ mile trips.

On my new GTS I again went for the 8-way for the same reason. In the GTS these are sport seats with bigger bolsters and so a more snug fit. They feel a bit firmer too. Quite acceptable, but not quite as coseting. They do hold you better when pushing on through the bends.

20200601_130449.jpg

Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver