No 4

All your ordering information here!
Spud

Post by Spud »

Sidscott wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Paul wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:33 pm Well done Spud and welcome to the Ex SD GTS owners club, and its’ exclusive membership😁👍
That will include me also then..I have had a few issues with my 9 month old SD since delivery, not DPF related and although I love it and thiink it is a truly great car, my head is ruling my heart and I am swapping for a GTS..👍
I hope I am making the right decision..
I think you are, the Diesel is a fantastic motor, like you the decision is really being made with my head , from a financial point I feel over the next 3 - 5 years it will be the best option for me, I was thinking today that i,ve had Macan’s since 2014 and there is absolutely no other SUV to compare, financially I don’t feel I’ve lost that much on the deals over that period
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1

Sidscott

Post by Sidscott »

Spud wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm
Sidscott wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Paul wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:33 pm Well done Spud and welcome to the Ex SD GTS owners club, and its’ exclusive membership😁👍
That will include me also then..I have had a few issues with my 9 month old SD since delivery, not DPF related and although I love it and thiink it is a truly great car, my head is ruling my heart and I am swapping for a GTS..👍
I hope I am making the right decision..
I think you are, the Diesel is a fantastic motor, like you the decision is really being made with my head , from a financial point I feel over the next 3 - 5 years it will be the best option for me, I was thinking today that i,ve had Macan’s since 2014 and there is absolutely no other SUV to compare, financially I don’t feel I’ve lost that much on the deals over that period
Yes, when I say head, I was referring to the financials as I feel that the GTS will hold better residuals than the SD over the next few years especially as production of petrol engines Macans is due to be stopping for 6 months..it may be even longer if Porsche decide to hold back the further production of the GTS until the facelift model..?
Spud

Post by Spud »

Yes I agree Sidscott that was all in my thought process
GTS Delivered April 2018
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Spud wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm Couple of factors that came in to play, the OPC had the two extra builds and wanted to secure the deals, secondly the offer on the Macan was better than what WBAC were quoting so I felt it was to good an offer to decline, love the Diesel but just wanted to get back to Petrol and I would be lieing if I didn’t say the Dieselgate scenario concerned me, however a couple of points came out of my visit, apparently Porsche are stopping production of Petrol engines for 6 months as they are improving the emissions, the Diesel engines will continue, if this is the case then I personally think residuals will rise on the Diesel, for the GTS I have gone team Red , hopefully should be here end of March

Great news, Spud! Discount on new Macan, good trade in offer, and #TeamRed! And it's a GTS!

What a great Easter 🐣 present! :D

Congrats! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

It strikes me that OPCs will be keen to keep the sales of their ‘golden goose’ buoyant when numbers are inclined to drop in anticipation of the Macan Mark 2.

So would a similar trading up rationale be valid if going from Petrol S to GTS?
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Spud

Post by Spud »

Wing Commander wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 pm
Spud wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm Couple of factors that came in to play, the OPC had the two extra builds and wanted to secure the deals, secondly the offer on the Macan was better than what WBAC were quoting so I felt it was to good an offer to decline, love the Diesel but just wanted to get back to Petrol and I would be lieing if I didn’t say the Dieselgate scenario concerned me, however a couple of points came out of my visit, apparently Porsche are stopping production of Petrol engines for 6 months as they are improving the emissions, the Diesel engines will continue, if this is the case then I personally think residuals will rise on the Diesel, for the GTS I have gone team Red , hopefully should be here end of March

Great news, Spud! Discount on new Macan, good trade in offer, and #TeamRed! And it's a GTS!

Team Red Wingco had to model myself on someone 😉 looked at Carmine White with red interior but just feel GTS screams Carmine Red 👍
GTS Delivered April 2018
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Spud wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Team Red Wingco had to model myself on someone 😉 looked at Carmine White with red interior but just feel GTS screams Carmine Red 👍
Spud, Red is the only way to go, mine looked the dogs, especially with the black classics
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Spud

Post by Spud »

Rab J wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:32 pm
Spud wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Spud, Red is the only way to go, mine looked the dogs, especially with the black classics
Agree Rab, something about Red with the black just goes
GTS Delivered April 2018
Spud

Post by Spud »

I know how you guys like to spend others money so I will post my GTS Spec PJKSBKF1, I have gone to keep the extras to a minimum so as to reduce potential depreciation plus I have gone for what I need, will miss the BOSE but having listened to the basic sound feel that will be fine for what I want
GTS Delivered April 2018
MartinRS2K

Post by MartinRS2K »

Spud wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 am I know how you guys like to spend others money so I will post my GTS Spec PJKSBKF1, I have gone to keep the extras to a minimum so as to reduce potential depreciation plus I have gone for what I need, will miss the BOSE but having listened to the basic sound feel that will be fine for what I want
Very similar spec to my #TeamRed GTS except for the wheels :)
Macan GTS collected 28/10/17 - Carmine Red http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ4B4758
991.2 GT3 Touring collected 24/03/18 - Carrara White Metallic http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ9T3NA0
997.2 GT3RS 2010 - Carrara White with Riviera Blue Decals and Wheels (Only 7,000 miles from New)