Anyone amended an order?

All your ordering information here!
BlueHorseshoe

Post by BlueHorseshoe »

Two weeks back I ordered a new Macan in nightshade blue. Couldn’t find any physical examples of the Macan in nightshade blue, but thought it looked decent on the website, and the wife really liked it, so just plumped for the blue.

Then, today, I park next to a Macan in nightshade blue. And I hate it. Not a little. A lot.

Spoke to the dealership and they say it is impossible to amend the spec once it has been submitted.

The order only went in a couple of weeks back, and isn’t due to be delivered until end of May, so assumed it must be possible to make superficial amendments to the spec, but dealership refuses to assist.

Any advice / experience with the same?

achilles8

Post by achilles8 »

I assume it’s past the lockdown date the ? I had a similar issue with something other than colour and the dealer said there is nothing that can be amended post lockdown! Seems slightly strange that Porsche have a spec lockdown date so much in advance of the actual build date.
Btw do you mean Night Blue?
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

I did, but I ordered November and lock down wasnt till late February
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

This is a duplicate post by the Op

Suggest comments are added to the other post where there are more responses.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
BlueHorseshoe

Post by BlueHorseshoe »

Thanks. Nightshade blue. Order already locked down unfortunately. Really surprised if that is the case, given that we are so far from the delivery date, but the factory is closing for the summer, so who knows.