Communication during order wait

All your ordering information here!
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Never felt the need for regular updates, had 3 particular events in my life where the expected delivery was in and around 9 months, just waited for the nod and the words "I think we are ready now" and I responded accordingly. We could have made 2 more whilst waiting for my current Porsche to be delivered :twisted: and re the next one, once locked down just want them to let me know when it's in their compound. :lol:

IMG_0074.JPG

Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

My car was due to be built beginning of Sept and a week later I rang and asked if car had been built and was in transit.

They checked and came back to say that the system has not been updated so they were unsure of its status, they had to assume that since they had received nothing contrary then all was OK.

My SE rang up a week later to say the car had arrived.

So I had 14 days from build to pickup.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

As it happens had a call to say it's arrived today!. So hopefully pick it up in next couple of weeks, as I can now get my current car sorted and returned.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I told my SE not to bother me unless he had something to tell me.....”good news, your car is still on order and still due to be built during week xx” on a weekly basis is not really of any value to me😉
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Paul wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:41 pm I told my SE not to bother me unless he had something to tell me.....”good news, your car is still on order and still due to be built during week xx” on a weekly basis is not really of any value to me😉
I didn't want weekly updates, just some update would have been nice. it doesn't matter it's here now anyway