Macan Number 2 Has Arrived

All your ordering information here!
mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

Hi and you must be one of the first in the country to change already, very impressed.

I presume your old one is reg number NDN. Can I ask, did you part exchange (I guess so looking at the picture), if so, I don't need to know figures but was the trade in figure close to your purchase or was it a £10K diff.

Well done on number 2!

Good evening Macanjack.  Yes both Macans are shown in the photograph which was taken when Number Two was 'unwrapped' in the showroom and driven onto the forecourt. 

My deal with the Leeds Porsche Centre was they would buy back Number One at the price I had paid. With the benefit of hindsight I could have sold the car above list price and funded some of the additions I had specified for Number Two but a deal is a deal and I had the benefit of 3 months Macan ownership and the ability to specify which options worked best for me.

Whenever I sign an order for a new car with my old car being part exchanged I always add wording that I am at liberty to dispose of my p/x privately.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.

pacmeoff

Post by pacmeoff »

My deal with the Leeds Porsche Centre was they would buy back Number One at the price I had paid. With the benefit of hindsight I could have sold the car above list price and funded some of the additions I had specified for Number Two but a deal is a deal and I had the benefit of 3 months Macan ownership and the ability to specify which options worked best for me.

Gefrin,
Being just 3 months after taking delivery of your first Macan and the dealer giving you full price paid for the first one, does this mean the first one had issues? or specification wasn't correct (as ordered)?
Regards
pacmeoff
macanjack

Post by macanjack »

That is amazing that they would offer such a deal. My dealer said not to trade mine back as they would have to cover costs etc which I recon to be £7-£10k and sell it privately.

Wish I could work that kind of deal, I am green with envy at the chance of having a new car at practically no cost.

Can I employ you to do that for me
Triple7

Post by Triple7 »

My dealer bought one back recently for list & sold it on for more....
Sold: 2014 Macan Diesel S in Jet Black.
Sold: 2016 Macan GTS in Jet Black.
Cancelled: 2017 Macan Turbo + PP in Jet Black for a RRS.
Ordered: 2019 992 C4S in Jet Black.
To be ordered 2019 Macan Turbo / Turbo S / Turbo + PP. Yeah, it’ll be in Jet Black!
LeoCasta

Post by LeoCasta »

Ohh, I really do not like the number two)You can consider me crazy, but in the last day if I encounter the number two, then failures happen to me. Recently, I bought a Macan on 02/02/2019 and it constantly breaks down with me. He’s already tired of me so much that I’m thinking about changing it. It has been under repair for more than 20 times and it infuriates me. In addition, recently I could not register on the forum because I had a password that includes ony number two. This sounds very strange, but at https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-420-meaning/ I read that the number 420 is unfortunate because of the number 2 in it, and in general this number acts differently on the karma of different people. Sounds like nonsense, right, but that's exactly what happens to me. I do not know what to do. Maybe I need to go to the priest?)