First Porsche

All your ordering information here!
reidoo

Post by reidoo »

As one the first buyers in my opc who ordered black door handles on a white Gts,almost to a man everyone loved the look.so much so that it’s hard to see one in the showroom now without them!!
If you search my posts you’ll see pictures.

Marra

Post by Marra »

Welcome scp. I’ve had my Macan S since Nov 2017 and I have to say I absolutely love it - covered just under 10,000 miles.

I have the heated steering wheel (thanks to advice from the forum) and could now not imagine life without it. Colour is very subjective - I’m a huge fan of Volcano Grey because that’s what I chose - one thing I would change though is that I would upgrade the side blades to either body colour or carbon - I find the standard ones a bit of a pain to clean and don’t feel that they ever look really good.

I still smile every time I start it up and sincerely hope you get the same amount of pleasure as I do in owning such a fab car.
mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

Marra wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:24 pm Welcome scp. I’ve had my Macan S since Nov 2017 and I have to say I absolutely love it - covered just under 10,000 miles.

I have the heated steering wheel (thanks to advice from the forum) and could now not imagine life without it. Colour is very subjective - I’m a huge fan of Volcano Grey because that’s what I chose - one thing I would change though is that I would upgrade the side blades to either body colour or carbon - I find the standard ones a bit of a pain to clean and don’t feel that they ever look really good.

I still smile every time I start it up and sincerely hope you get the same amount of pleasure as I do in owning such a fab car.
My Volcano Grey came with body coloured side blades and they really are so much easier to clean than the standard ones I had on my first two Macans. They are expensive though.
+1 re the heated steering wheel- best value option going.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.