Colour

All your ordering information here!
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

As always with colour, it's a matter of personal opinion. It could be argued that Carrara 'looks best' as it is metallic as opposed to flat. Only you can judge whether you want the difference at the price. I wanted white for my 911 but didn't feel there was sufficient difference in appearance to justify the extra cost of metallic.

Perhaps the way to think of it is imagining yourself opening the garage door (or looking out of the window) in the future and thinking 'I'm really glad I chose Carrara/Flat white and I do/don't care about the price difference.'

Also, metallics and bright colours look their best in sunshine. Do we get enough of that in the UK, especially Scotland? :lol:
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA

Deleted User 3304

Post by Deleted User 3304 »

macview19 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:05 pm Is there any forum members who have an opinion on Carrara White as opposed to standard White not a difficult question except the price difference as to what looks best???

I prefer Carrara White and chose it over the flat white for my Macan Turbo.
It looks best in sunshine and isn't that much more when considering the total price of the car!
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Macananon wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:07 pm Pick the colour you like for you, not the next owner!
Totally agree, life's too short to compromise. If you want it, get it.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
macview19

Post by macview19 »

Thank you to the members who responded on Carrara versus Standard White.Looks like Carrara it will be thank you for your views