Key (painted)

All your ordering information here!
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

I have a £250 OPC gift to spend. I am looking at . . .
Vehicle key painted with key pouch in leather | Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur £251.00
Comprises painted side bolsters of vehicle key (first and second key) and a smooth-finish leather key pouch. With decorative stitching and embossed Porsche Crest.
Unless otherwise specified:
•paint finish of side bolsters vehicle key (1) in exterior colour
•leather of key pouch outside/inside (2), side bolsters (3), clip (4) and press button (5) in interior colour
•stitching (6) in interior colour
The following parts can be specified deviantly:

I presume from this that the standard keys some in black and sliver with no leather pouch? AND reading this (correct me if I am wrong) for the money I get keys with coloured Porsche Crest on, a leather pouch in a colour of my choosing ( parts can be specified deviantly) with stitching coloured of my choosing? Does anyone have one (pictures)?

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Suggest you spend it on something else as you can buy the key covers for much, much less.......the standard keys come with the gold crest anyway
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... s&_sacat=0
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Yes. I would agree. The ones off ebay are good quality too.
Guy

Post by Guy »

How about:

All weather floor mats - £138
Luggage Compartment Liner - £82
Ice Scraper - £12

Leaves £18, enough for 3 bottles of Winter Window Cleaner Concentrate :D
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

I presume (from my recent experience) that my new Porsche does NOT come with a free key fob/pouch? I have never, in my long life, bought a new car that did not come with a free key fob!

https://shop2.porsche.com/uk/car/718-98 ... ather.pdds (a snip at £126) !
Paul

Post by Paul »

You’ll get 1 dealership key ring / fob (nice leather with the Porsche crest)

(although I did negotiate a key pouch with my first purchase!)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

It should come with two key fobs, a framed photo of your car in a presentation box as standard, but no key pouch.

A month or so after delivery you should get a personalised Porsche Plylon with your name, car model and chassis no. engraved on it. :mrgreen:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
SGDT

Post by SGDT »

Some pictures of mine. Both keys are coloured, but only one pouch. If you have comfort access the key is always in the pouch so you don't really see it. Nice to show people. Not sure I would spec again. The pouch is useful though. Maybe I'd get all season mats and the pouch and as others have said, if you want the coloured sides, get from eBay.

D1phpveCQNScCOt+FZ8TuA.jpg

JmfFpJfhQLOw3zzegXIw8Q.jpg

4JKp9iG8T1K3buEcinihBg.jpg

PJDKEP61
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

SAC1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:25 pm It should come with two key fobs, a framed photo of your car in a presentation box as standard, but no key pouch.
After racking up 12k on extras that's a surprise and a nice surprise . . . . , it's good that Porsche didn't get so petty as to make me pay 'extra' money for a key fob.
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

SGDT wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 pm Some pictures of mine. Both keys are coloured, but only one pouch. If you have comfort access the key is always in the pouch so you don't really see it. Nice to show people. Not sure I would spec again. The pouch is useful though. Maybe I'd get all season mats and the pouch and as others have said, if you want the coloured sides, get from eBay.
Are the pics you included pics of;
1. the standard keys and fob that everybody gets
2. https://shop2.porsche.com/uk/car/718-98 ... ather.pdds (a snip at £126) !
3. The 'extra' . . the Vehicle key painted with key pouch in leather | Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur £251.00