Delivery date change

All your ordering information here!
Alan Ellis

Post by Alan Ellis »

My OPC told me even though my Macan would arrive in March he had heard that they only want to release it in April
Macan GTS 2022/22 - Silver - wife’s car on order
Macan GTS 2021 - Carmine Red
Macan S, 2019 - White

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Forget about codes.

The only things that matter are:-

1 - The latest Spec Lockdown date which means once you have locked down you are commited to buy.

2 - Add six weeks which gives a likely start of the build

3 - Add 3 days which is the max build time.

4 - Then delivery to your OPC is probable between 7 and 28 after completion if the build.

Do Note that 4 is VARIABLE and no exact date of delivery is known.

A new Porsche is a journey into the unknown.

So if you want to look outside any of the above items, pour a large single malt, put on some chillout music, put your feet up, and relax for anything else is just not worth banging your own head again a wall.

Cr4p happens you are buying a Porsche after all and they really do not care about having your business, they know that their cars sell themselves so never forget the mantra:-

Porsche are doing YOU a great favour in building a car specifically for you.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

My Macan S was ordered in January, but until today I had heard nothing about a possible delivery date.
I have just been told by the SE that NO Macan S vehicles will be released to customers before 22nd March - Porsche have set this as the official release date.
My Macan is planned to be in final assembly in week 12/2019, so I think I have a reasonable chance of collecting the keys in mid April, fingers crossed!!
Alan Ellis

Post by Alan Ellis »

Just got told my Macan S is built and in Emden
Macan GTS 2022/22 - Silver - wife’s car on order
Macan GTS 2021 - Carmine Red
Macan S, 2019 - White
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

Alan Ellis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:51 pm Just got told my Macan S is built and in Emden
Sounds like you will be one of the first to get a 2019 Macan S :D