Potential S order

All your ordering information here!
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

T4LGO wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:29 am Thanks for the great replys guys..

Can anyone confirm if you get the stiched dash with the 14 way seats ?
I guess you mean contrast stitching? See below quote from configurator.
"Dashboard trim package in leather option £842. Leather and decorative stitching in interior colour unless otherwise specified at the time of order. Option also available in contrasting interior colour at no extra cost. Free choice of colour from all available standard and natural leather colours"

If two tone leather chosen the contrast stitching is the standard default. Hope this helps, also see you have heated seats, don't forget the heated steering wheel 😊
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime in May/June 🤔 https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6

T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

No not that .. I mean this ..

Black leather package with partial leather seats

Leather lining on top side of dashboard, centre console storage compartment lid, seat centres, seat inner bolsters, front side of seat headrests, door panel armrests and door pulls in front and rear

Part of the interior colours and material selection...

Tal
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9
pmg

Post by pmg »

T4LGO wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:45 pm No not that .. I mean this ..

Black leather package with partial leather seats

Leather lining on top side of dashboard, centre console storage compartment lid, seat centres, seat inner bolsters, front side of seat headrests, door panel armrests and door pulls in front and rear

Part of the interior colours and material selection...

Tal
I have no problem selecting that on configurator with either 14 or 18-way seats. "Partial leather interior" with either 14 or 18-way seats I understand is quite a common choice.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 am Welcome.

Place your deposit it is fully refundable right up to you locking down your spec c6 weeks before the build.

You can even go on the freebie Silverstone PEC 1/2 day session and that will not effect getting your full deposit back.

Do read up on the PEC and on the What To Specify thread in the Orders section.

Be warned, buying a Porsche is nit for the faint hearted, they are addictive.

BTW.
Drive one and you will discount any other marque.
Hi Col,

What is this PEC 1/2 day session ? Is it included with every Porsche ?

Tal
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

^^^ Yes, if you order a new Porsche and pay your deposit, the OPC should arrange a session for you at Porsche Experience Centre, Silverstone.
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

I was told by OPC that I will get an invite to the PEC after the delivery of the vehicle. Apparently they don’t have any new S models yet, so it wouldn’t be that beneficial right now, as the point is to get to know your vehicle on the track.
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4
Davidone

Post by Davidone »

Same here!!
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

Pivot wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:34 am I was told by OPC that I will get an invite to the PEC after the delivery of the vehicle. Apparently they don’t have any new S models yet, so it wouldn’t be that beneficial right now, as the point is to get to know your vehicle on the track.
Exactly what I've been told by my OPC (and they're just down the road from Silverstone!)
pmg

Post by pmg »

I placed a deposit in July and my car was ordered in December, built last week and now enroute. This morning my email invite to PEC Silverstone to drive a New Macan S has arrived. The email says they will have cars available from April 8th.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
PorscheBlade

Post by PorscheBlade »

My car is due mid April and I received the same email as pmg this morning.
This will be the third time I will have visited PEC Silverstone but the difference this time is that previously you could share this experience with a guest free of charge, on today’s invite it states a cost of £472 if your guest wants to participate.....times must be getting hard at Porsche!
Macan SD Sapphire Blue sold April 19
Macan S Night Blue collected May 19