New Night Blue Macan S ordered

All your ordering information here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

rosino wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:42 pm OPC advised against the pebble mostly on the back of the agate bit which to their eyes looks too brown for most come resale value.

As I was unsure myself and this will be the family vehicle and am a bit OCD I though black might make things easier. The beige was discounted from the get go as my wife hates beige so that was never an option :-)

I put black exhaust tips. Or at least I thought I had :-) I could have done without them but OPC was adamant they were needed. As they had me take off chrono, Bose and ptv I was ok to have them on.. strangely they were unenthusiastic about PSE.

As for privacy with a baby I thought I would need that and the blinds to be on the safe side. All my friends basically told me they ended up with privacy and stuck on blinds. So I got both from factory !
Your SE is clearly an idiot.

It is you who is buying the car, you should include what you want not what the SE thinks you should have.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

PorscheBlade

Post by PorscheBlade »

My SE advised me against Night Blue and Pebble as they were harder to sell on, the Leeds OPC said they always moved on Night Blue/Pebble with ease?
I'm paying for it and driving it so I ordered Night Blue/Pebble and collect it on Wednesday.
Macan SD Sapphire Blue sold April 19
Macan S Night Blue collected May 19
rosino

Post by rosino »

Ha,

Colours and all that. I liked night blue in the flesh so went for it. Pebble for me was a question of maintenance mostly because of a small child can be a pain.. and my OCD would notice everything.

The OPC Pointed out that the Agate bit it’s quite a bit brown and not to everybody’s taste. I personally was liking it quite a bit...

Once one OPC tried to convince me blue 911 could not sell. When aqua blue was a stunner and people would ask me in the street about it because it was so nice... not to mention my voodoo blue GT3 which became an internet sensation. Blue is back in force.
VanB

Post by VanB »

Night Blue is a lovely colour with loads of nuances in different lights and really suits the Macan IMO. I had no issues moving mine on even with a black interior and no Pano. Enjoy it.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Davidone

Post by Davidone »

I had Night Blue SD Macan for almost four years, a great colour for me. Traded in to OPC three weeks ago.Now just waiting for the new S to arrive......and the colour.....Mahogany......again I think its a lovely colour, looks very different from different angles and in different light conditions, bright sunlight being the best. The very best part, you don't see many of them on the road in the UK!