My Porsche Account

All your ordering information here!
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

So this morning I recieved a email to activate the My Porsche account.. which I have.
Its got all the details of my car on there including the VIN number.
What does this mean as far as build / delivery progress ? Dealer said it was showing delivery to them 10th of May with a view for all the prep ect and my availability pick up 25th of May.

Excited !

Tal
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9

Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Activating the My Porsche account is one of the later steps in the process. It doesn't indicate a particular date or location of the car, your dealer should have the latest information on that for you. That said, even they get taken by surprise when cars they weren't expecting turn up on a transporter.

Yes, it's an exciting time, only heightened by snippets of information coming through from the dealer.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Davidone

Post by Davidone »

T4LGO
Way back in early March I was given by my OPC, a date the same as yours,10th May. OPC confirmed car was completed 12th April, nothing since then.
As I've said before on these posts,I am out of the country until mid May so in no real hurry. Keep us posted.
JJW023

Post by JJW023 »

Not sure if any help or anything, but in my case I received email about My Porsche on 10th April, then two days later on 12th April was contacted by OPC to arrange a date for collection which they said earliest would be two weeks later on 26th April, which was when I did collect.

So based off that (realise unlikely to be consistent) but in my case that would suggest maybe around 2wks away.

Probably no help but FYI
2019 Macan S, Volcano Grey
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Ours is in sheerness so close now

Dealer sent me details to set up connect but i can’t gwt the validation code sent to my email for some reason

Anybody else have this issue ?
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

T4LGO wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:36 am Dealer said it was showing delivery to them 10th of May with a view for all the prep ect and my availability pick up 25th of May.
15 days for a wash and polish - it's either going to be very clean or they'll have polished it through to the undercoat!
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

Fairynuff wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:09 am
T4LGO wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:36 am Dealer said it was showing delivery to them 10th of May with a view for all the prep ect and my availability pick up 25th of May.
15 days for a wash and polish - it's either going to be very clean or they'll have polished it through to the undercoat!
Imagine the shine !

It was booked for the detailers to do it at the OPC on the 24th... things have changed now.. its here !
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9