Gen 2 GTS Ordered

All your ordering information here!
kmacuk

Post by kmacuk »

Great choice - another one for the sapphire club and very sensible spec list - I thought I had shown restraint. I am also now on lock down and been told I am on a mid March delivery now :)
Arrived March 2020 - Sapphire 2020 GTS (PL17PEQ3)

PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Lots of photos coming mid-March then!!
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
adam b

Post by adam b »

Paul wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:12 pm ^^^
(GTS interior....)

Such a lovely place to be.....😉 (but yes, expensive and nil residual....if that’s a concern.)
I wouldn't buy a GTS without the: "Black/Crayon GTS extended leather/Alcantara interior"

The extended leather is a must have for me, and I really like the contrast crayon stitching and GTS on headrests

I would pay at least £1k more for that option on a used car vs not
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

Im just about to lock down my build (tomorrow).
I played around a bit but ended up with not a great deal of difference to our current Gen 1 GTS in looks/specification. The biggie is I'm probably not going to get the Pano roof.

Current code is PLSW19N1

There will be a nicely specc'd Gen 1 GTS up for sale late march if anyone is interested. ;)
Macan GTS Volcano Grey 2020
911 GTS Cab 2015 (991.1)
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Saw a load on a transporter yesterday on the m25 so somebody will be happy soon
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Tracky wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:59 am Saw a load on a transporter yesterday on the m25 so somebody will be happy soon
Any GTS??
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

My OPC rang today to say that their GTS (demonstrator) had been delivered to them. However none can be registered (driven) until 1 March - so on a '20' reg number.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

PaulR wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 pm
Tracky wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:59 am Saw a load on a transporter yesterday on the m25 so somebody will be happy soon
Any GTS??
Sorry, that was what I meant
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
JohnP

Post by JohnP »

Been a bit busy, recently, and haven't had a chance to get back on the forum, but just as an update, the final spec I decided on was: PLBT3XT5

I've lost count of the number of times I've altered the spec! :roll: Even after the final lock-down, I was STILL unsure about the crayon seatbelts (having crayon stitching on the extended leather is fine, but I worry about keeping the belts clean in the long term - why did Porsche drop light grey from the GTS options?). But fair play to my OPC, they've offered to swap them for standard black if I don't like them when I see the car.

The car is due to leave the factory in 4 days time and delivery should be around the second week of March.

Getting excited now... :D
Dolomite Silver Macan GTS Gen 2 (www.porsche-code.com/PLBT3XT5)
Rhodium Silver Macan GTS (sold)
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

JohnP wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 pm Been a bit busy, recently, and haven't had a chance to get back on the forum, but just as an update, the final spec I decided on was: PLBT3XT5

I've lost count of the number of times I've altered the spec! :roll: Even after the final lock-down, I was STILL unsure about the crayon seatbelts (having crayon stitching on the extended leather is fine, but I worry about keeping the belts clean in the long term - why did Porsche drop light grey from the GTS options?). But fair play to my OPC, they've offered to swap them for standard black if I don't like them when I see the car.

The car is due to leave the factory in 4 days time and delivery should be around the second week of March.

Getting excited now... :D
If it helps, the Pebble Grey seatbelts in my car still look fine after four and a half years.

Enjoy your car when it gets here.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel