Is my dealer offering a realistic value?

All your ordering information here!
pmg

Post by pmg »

Andy352 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:36 am
cat5326 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:58 pm This is great insight into peoples thoughts.
Just to really make heads spin. I chose the spec to suit me and never thought too much about what others may desire. One man's pano roof is another man's air con and so on. I guess proof is in the sale.
A lovely guy bought it who didn't want low profile tyres with 21 inch uncomfortable, 'Oh! watch the kerb' wheels and lots of other toys he thought were silly, like roof rails. He said, 'what good are they'
So, I have learnt a great deal. No matter what spec you have, you will never please everyone, enjoy your choice and if it is nice, clean and well looked after - OPC does not give a darn but you will will never have a problem selling it private. You only need one buyer.
This is one of the most sensible posts that I've read on this forum.
Plus one from me; a car dealer will always use many option you have not selected as an excuse for a lower offer. I have always followed the philosophy of ordering the car I wanted with the facilities I need or have got to like. I control costs by keeping my cars for a long time between 5 and 10 years so the dealer's turn of doing a trade ( £5k to £10k) does not occur too often.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

neilj007

Post by neilj007 »

SAC1 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:19 am
neilj007 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:32 am I've also had no issues with Swindon - firstly with Jon (who is now back after his serious health issues...) and now Alex. I think Jordan is now the business manager? The investment in the rapid charges is a very chunky sum too...
I've just part-ex my Cayenne E-Hybrid for a Taycan CT and they're selling it for slightly more than I paid a year ago - second hand values seem quite strong.
Congratulations on your Taycan. :) Perhaps you can share some photos of it. Also you will need to update your signature car list! ;)
Well - here's the code. PMSWVM10
Macan
Taycan Turbo
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

You've picked what I think is the best Taycan colour. Awesome car.

Have you got a build/delivery estimate?
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
neilj007

Post by neilj007 »

They had a couple of Neptune blues in the back yard, but I was a bit disappointed with it tbh...

July hopefully, but if it doesn't come until August, I'll wait until September
Macan
Taycan Turbo