Porsche Cayenne Forum

Forum suggestions, help and advice
Post Reply
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by Rob » Fri May 11, 2018 4:32 pm

I know a lot here are putting in orders or already own a Cayenne so I thought it would be useful to setup a proper UK based Cayenne forum. Just finishing bits off now but it's here for anyone interested: https://www.cayenneforums.co.uk/


gtipirelli
Posts: 379
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by gtipirelli » Fri May 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Great thanks, I will pass the link over to an existing owner and soon to be a new cayenne owner
Volcano Grey Macan


User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 12063
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by Wing Commander » Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Rob wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:32 pm
I know a lot here are putting in orders or already own a Cayenne so I thought it would be useful to setup a proper UK based Cayenne forum. Just finishing bits off now but it's here for anyone interested: https://www.cayenneforums.co.uk/

Thanks, Rob. Although I think that more of us are now in the 911 Club. ;)
Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4


goron59
Posts: 5347
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by goron59 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Clearing out the riffraff ;-)
2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70


goron59
Posts: 5347
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by goron59 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Whilst your Rob, when are we going to get the obligatory GDPR post?
2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70


Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by Rob » Fri May 11, 2018 10:23 pm

goron59 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm
Whilst your Rob, when are we going to get the obligatory GDPR post?
I’m taking no notice of that and will keep spamming you and selling your details ;)


User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 12063
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by Wing Commander » Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 am

Rob wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:23 pm
goron59 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm
Whilst your Rob, when are we going to get the obligatory GDPR post?
I’m taking no notice of that and will keep spamming you and selling your details ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4


goron59
Posts: 5347
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by goron59 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Wing Commander wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 am
Rob wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:23 pm
goron59 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm
Whilst your Rob, when are we going to get the obligatory GDPR post?
I’m taking no notice of that and will keep spamming you and selling your details ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well "Organizations can be fined up to 4% of annual global turnover for breaching GDPR or €20 Million" so you can probably afford it with all money you make :lol: At least you won't do jail time!
2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70


User avatar
MikeM
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Re: Porsche Cayenne Forum

Post by MikeM » Sun May 13, 2018 9:09 am

Thanks, Rob. Although I think that more of us are now in the 911 Club. ;)
[/quote]

There are already many forums and even creams for that kind of rash 😂😂
2008. Boxster S Sport: basalt black, black interior (sold)
2012. 991 S: aqua blue, platinum interior (sold)
2016. Macan Turbo: volcano grey, agate and pebble interior (current) http://www.porsche-code.com/PHKPBML4
2017. Deposit in for Macan Turbo facelift


Post Reply

Return to “Website Issues”